Kagan Vs. Shard....(Thanks Vanor and Sollir) (Shard Bests the White Belt))

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I would like a 5 flag speed match, please."

Shard puffs herself up and then blows forth like a blizzard, attacking like a hailstorm howling on the wind as she pummels her foe and scatters his attack before her.

The blizzard shouts from the island; scatters the thrust of the shadow!

Rathan

First Post
*kagan tumbles next to his opponent...then rises in his chimera stance and slashes at shard.....knocking her to the ground..... thus silences shards attack....*

The tumbling chimera slashes from the volcano; silences the push of the fell dagger!

Vanor

First Post
The blizzard shouting is a good move, but not quite as good as the tumbling chimera... I saw one of them do that once, it was qutie funny. Of course it didn't really agree, but it didn't push it to much when I let lose with a burst of lightning :D

But I degress...

Round 1;
Point Kagan, 1 flag Kagan, 0 flags Shard

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard slices Kagan up with her sharpened Claws in between swiftly blasting him with multiple strikes to the head.

The claw slaughters the tundra as it swiftly blasts the sun; quells the terror of the lightbeam!

Vanor

First Post
ooc: Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm heading for home in about 30 min's. I'll pop in at least twice yet tonight to judge if there is a need, and will be around again tomorrow morning.

Rathan

First Post
OOC: lol...I can't think of flavor text for this.......sorry..lol

The scorpion lies near the village so fast that it eliminates the moon; silences the chi of the body!

Vanor

First Post
The dragon nods at both fighters then speaks

Destroying the moon is not quite as powerfull as destroying the sun. So this round goes to Shard.

He then breaths out a ball of blue flame and sets it adrift on the side of the sash

Round 2;
Point Shard 1 flag Shard, 1 flag Kagan

Rathan

First Post
OOC: no flavor text here either...sorry........I have to get ready for work.....

The jaguar menacingly destroys the lake; defends against the aggression of the lava!

Remove ads