Kagan Vs. Shard....(Thanks Vanor and Sollir) (Shard Bests the White Belt))

Rathan

First Post
*kagan uses the fang stance to try to out-wit the higher ranking shard....*

The sly fang storms the village; shields against the efforts of the rosewood for it leaps underneath the touch of the lightbeam! *yen*

Vanor

First Post
ooc: Well I'm back for a bit, so I'll go ahead and judge this round, don't know how much I'll be around tomorrow. So don't wait to long for me to judge the next round.

The dragon scraches his chin for a few moments before speaking

Shard's attack and defense was masterfull, but looked clumsy to me for some reason... Which is proably why Kagan's attack was able to slip though her defenses and strike true.

Round 6;
Point and 1 yen Kagan, 4 flags Shard, 3 flags Kagan

The dragon breaths out a 3rd ball of fire for the white belts side.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*kagan uses the falcon style to soar a cutting blow onto shard with mighty force.......*

The falcon cuts the city; blocks the foray of the stone!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard slashes Kagan with a mighty Northstar style blow!

The northstar slashes within the volcano; protects against the blood of the battlements then it reduces the beauty of the battlements!

(I'll finish up here)
"It is pretty easy to see, how unfortunate that it be, that this round belongs to shard, point and match."

5 Flags Shard, 3 Flags Kagan

"Shard, you are now a Copper Sash 2, on your way to many riches, Kagan, good fight however you still remain a white belt.

Rathan

First Post
For the New Judge:

we have currently made our round 7 moves (they're right above this post)...... the flags are:

4 Flags Shard; 3 Flags Kagan

This is a 5 flag speed standard match

my stats are....

Kagan Flashane
White Belt 0
1-5

Powers:
none

Possesions:
Yen: 2
------------------------------
Shards stats are.....

Shard

Copper Sash 1
Record: 2-6
Yen: 5
Signature Style: Thunder
Powers: Profiteer, Arena Fighter, Bribe Judges
Item: None

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
crap....just did that above for nothing..*LOL* *sigh*....another loss to the record books...oh well..... you get me yen to phoenix......*

*kagan hands two yen over to shard.....* good fight shard......I guess I've been bested today......kagan says.....

oh...and sollir...thanks for finishing up man...... means alot......

Last edited:

Sorry Rathan, (and I do have Detect Sarcasm on ;)), Shard's move clearly had more synergy than yours. Perhaps you would wish to fight Kazz't in a 4 flag standard strat match?

Rathan

First Post
sollir....I would.and still might..it's just that match will take forever (unless you mean it's a speed match.......) seeing as how I'm on;ly usually on at late late at night........

Remove ads