Kagan Vs. Shard....(Thanks Vanor and Sollir) (Shard Bests the White Belt))

Vanor

First Post
Both moves are pretty much equale, both powerfull and well done. So in this round, the point goes to the fighter with the higher rank.

The dragon breaths out a ball of flame and sets it on the side of the sash fighter

Round 3;
Point Shard, 2 flags Shard, 1 flag Kagan

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard delivers a lethal slice with her cherry blossom painted fingernail claws!

The cherry blossum slays the garden; shreds the rising of the lily! *yen*

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*kagan takes the chimera stance and stikes at shard with razor shrp claws from his evil days......then focuses his enegry to keeping the dark down inside him.....*

The chimera strikes the delta; averts the beauty of the clouds!

Vanor

First Post
The dragon applaudes the move Shard preformed this round.

Truly that was a thing of beauty, the likes of which I have not see in centuries. Kagan's move was strong, and effective, but could not match the flow and semitry of Shards.

He breaths out a third ball of flame to set adrift on the sash's side.

Round 4;
Two points and 3 yen Shard, 4 flags Shard 1 flag Kagan

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard goes on the defensive for this round, dancing away from Kagan's strikes as she shields against his attacks.

The fox prances with the temple; shields against the descent of the body!

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Umm Vanor? I just noticed this...my move last round (cherry blossum slays the garden...etc) used the location of this fight (garden). This brings Shard's Arena Fighter power into play and should have given her 1 more point and 1 more Yen in the decision for last round. Sorry to bring this up after the fact, but I didn't see it myself till just now when I was reading back through the begining of the thread.

Rathan

First Post
*kagan uses the power of the scorpion to ravage shard...and scatter her nicely placed attack....*

The scorpion ravages the city and so it shatters the lightbeam; conceals the storm of the vermin!

Vanor

First Post
This time the sash's offence is not quite up to the defense of the white belt, but her defense is good. Kagan's dense is weak, but her attack is strong.

Round 5;
Point Kagan, 4 flags Shard, 2 flags Kagan

The dragon breaths out a second ball of flame on Kagan's side

ooc: Sorry about that Phoenix, I didn't even bother to look at the location. I edited my last post with the changes in the round.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Shard stabs forward like a spear to break Kagan's defenses. Shielding herself, she has a feral grin of satisfaction on her face as she expects to dominate yet again.

The spear breaks the steppes; shields the chi of the stone and smoothly dominates the offensive of the stone!

Vanor

First Post
I'll be leaving in a few min's and won't be back again till late tonight. So you'll have to get a new judge :(

GL to both fighters :)

Remove ads