• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kanadrin Defeats Mithreander by Default .... (Thanks to Patch for Judging!)

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Hey, Mithreander! You gonna fight back or what?"

OOC- Since this is your first fight I'll warn you that a fight can be declared over if a long time goes without hearing back from one of the players. We haven't reached that point yet, but after a week or so we will get concerned and start to consider a possible forfeit.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Well, since Mithreander seems to have dissapeared, the match victory goes to Kanadrin by default.

"Mithreander, you don't get a loss added to your record as your dissapearence was beyond your control. I hope you reappear at some point to continue your fighting career.

"Kanadrin, you advance to the rank of Silver Sash-0. You gain a Signature Location of Prarie, another use per fight of your Bribe Judges skill, and you also have become a Master of using your Wealth to empower your attacks.

"Congrats to you both on a good fight... while it lasted... and good luck to ya both in the future."

With that, the short man known as Patch turns and lights a new cigar before walking off into the shadows again.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Well, that note explains a lot. Unfortunately, since we have no way of knowing when or if the fighter may be able to return, I'm going to uphold the previous ruling defaulting the match to Kandarin. Since Mithreander didn't have any rank to lose yet, he didn't lose much anyway. I'm willing to go as far as not counting this fight on his loss record since it wasn't his fault he couldn't finish it. So he comes out of this with a clean slate. Kandarin still gets the default victory and gain in rank though. Unless I'm overruled by a higher ranked judge, that is.

Till then, the above ruling stands. And I'm happy that he didn't dissapear willingly, as we look forward to seeing him back here again."

Mithreander

Explorer
Mithreander opens his eyes and looks up from the ground. He then remembers the shaking sensation he had felt right before blacking out, and he knew that he had an 'episode' right here.

How embarassing!

He quickly gets up, his legs shaking slightly from the effort since his 'episodes' normally drained him, and looked around for the victor, since he knew that this incedent would have disqualified him.

"I would like a rematch once I've had time to recover. The match had been interesting, and I would have liked to see the conclusion without certain ailments getting in the way."

Rathan

First Post
Kanadrin appers from around the back of the inn......

"If it's a rematch you want... that's what I'll give you....."

Mithreander

Explorer
Mithreander smiles and bows to the woman. "Thank you, you are most gracious. Perhaps you would allow me the honor of buying you a dink in the mean time? I know nothing about you, and would like to eleviate that issue now." Mithreander smiled at the woman with too-thin lips, the impression of his teeth showing in his hollow cheeks and across the surface of those lips.

Rathan

First Post
Kanadrin walks with the man into the inn... takes a seat and waits for a drink.....

"Nothing much to know really good sir.... I'm a dughter of an angel..... my mother was mortal..... I've been wandering this land seeking knowlage of my father as I hear this was the last place he was before he disappered again... his name was Archangel...... and what of yourself? anything I should know???"

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: AWESOME comeback, Mith! Way to use that circumstance to add to the roleplaying of the character. I applaud you.

Also, when you are ready again to fight, I'll be ready again to judge.

Mith, I assume this means that your connection issues have been ironed out?

Remove ads