• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Karl Green sort of back ;)

Karl Green

First Post
Kewl... well I think what I will do is fine the old Threads and 'revive' them.

Right now... I think I want to try and start the Extraordinary game again. I am VERY excited by all of them BUT give me another week or two before I jump in with both feet ;)

I will dig the old thread up this weekend AND depending on who is still around, may open up the recruiting again.

Then I will try and get Greyhawk, Freeport and MAYBE Bughunters started again also. I REALLY loved the TITAN game BUT that one was a LOT of work. I need to get my ducks in a row before going hogwild :eek:

ARG to many desires ;) and while it might take me a bit I think I will be able to get them all going again... just need to figure it all out

Elfy

First Post
It's good that you have returned. I have no problem resuming playing Wonder Girl in your Ultimate Teen Titans MnM game (and hopefully Super Girl is agreeable to resuming play of Catseye also.)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Karl,

Great to see you again!! I'm ready for the extraordinary and/or whatever else you have around.

You're also alive but missing in my Outcasts game. Wonder Man disappeared (he really just went up to his room to take a nap). :)

Keia

Festy_Dog

First Post
Welcome back, Carl. I'm still up for Bughunters if you want to resume it. On a similar note though, if you'd ever want to start that Warhammer game back up and didn't have enough players you could certainly call on me. Always been a fan of Warhammer, but it's impossible to preserve an army in a crowded house. :)

Gideon

First Post
I bet Teen Titans was a lot of work but it was a lot of fun. If it helps, Garfield can go back to being an NPC. That gives you one less PC to worry about. If it doesn't matter though, I am going to keep PCing, well when the game starts again.

Remove ads