Katie

Darkskies

First Post
Darkskies wanders to the board and looks at it for a moment before leaving a post himsef.

It seems you undead are quit the busy bees.
I care not of who you kill I will still take on the bounty that has been placed on your head and clam it as my own. Who cares of the weaklings that fall at your feet before I step up to them. Though yes I will take you advise and approch ready for death for I have been there and... well I guess you could say lived again to see much more.

Darkskies

Last edited:

Stephanie

First Post
You shall fall

*a dark hooded figure walks up to the message board and hmmphs reading Defcarrs message she then writes down onto a piece of parchment in a beautiful flowing script*

Defcarr you shall fall for the deeds you have done you think you can keep the child for long? You are very wrong my friend. For you know little of the ones who care about this little lycan child. You do not know me nor do you know those I ally with. One day we shall meet and you will not even know that I was the one who placed this dark message for you. Yes I know there are many out there that have laid claim to your head, personally I care not who it is that destroys you as long as you are destroyed. A short message to those who wish for Defcarrs permanent death: find me and if you wish for help then you shall have it, or if you have already destroyed the wretch I only ask one favor show proof of his demise so that a celebration can be planned for I know many of the ones he has either harmed, killed, or turned.

*the hooded figure tacks up the parchment beside Defcarrs message scrawled as a signature is a simple symbol shaped as a flame and the letter I amongst the center of the flame*

walks up to this post and reads it over for a moment, nods once, then gives a wave of his hand, summoning a piece of parchment and pen, then writes:

I do hope that you've prepared yourself for the end, for you've many people after you, yes some seek only the bounty, but with this latest transgression of your's, you now have further stirred the fires of hatred of others towards yourself. My advice, release the girl and leave for land that no not of you, and never return to here.

posts the note, then countinues on with his business.

defcarr

First Post
I invite all, whether they do it for money or for revenge, or to avenge lost ones, I invite all of you to challenge me. As the others before you, you will all fall. I have only just begun here. Allow me to congratulate you now should you actually best me and end this vampire's existence. But I think it far more likely that history will repeat itself and it will be you that falls. One by one or in groups, however you wish to approach. Most recommend in groups. I recommend it as well, makes the battle more entertaining.

Defcarr, Commander of Darkness.

Kesmic

First Post
Looks over the various posts left my Defcarr in the Tavern with interest and desides to leave one for him. After sitting at a table scribing a message he comes back to the corkboard and sticks it on.

Greetings Defcarr... It seems you have made quite a name for yourself over the years. Perhaps you remember me? Kesmic? I must congratulate you on your success with this “Darkness” group of yours. Very good indeed, I always had seen such ambition in you. Would actually be quite a pity to see you fall to these… Well I suppose they call themselves hunters. Though I know of your skill so I suppose I shouldn’t be too worried. In any case my old friend, take care and happy hunting. Perhaps we will meet soon.

Kesmic

Remove ads