[KAUAI]The Rod of Seven Parts: Of Hexes and Gems

Voadam

Legend
Voadam equips himself with Cheal's weapons and steps towards the back.

"We must confer. I am called Voadam the Green Wizard of Althora. I have hunted demons before. I know something of the demon lord Traven claimed he served. However first we must secure the three inside. Do any of you have any rope or know where any would be kept in here? Otherwise I will need to slice an apron into strips for bindings."

Ambrus

Explorer
In response to this latest arrival's inquiry, Maelicent looks around and tosses his helmeted head towards the stable. "Try in there; plenty o' leather if not rope. Who's Traven?"

Voadam

Legend
"The bouncer turned blue spider wolf demon. The last one we felled." Voadam heads to the stable tucking the sap into his sword sash. The big man's face turns grim at the sight of the dead groom. "Multiple factions are after that prize. From what they said I don't believe Traven was working for the same master as the two who entered from here. I want to question the three back in there when they come to."

SlagMortar

First Post
Now that Chop Liver is calmed, Brakkus reaches into the saddle bags and produces a coil of rope. "Here you go. I'm not much with knots, but I can do it if no one else is any better."

"So these things just appear out of thin air in the garden? That sounds bad. Multiple factions, eh? I wish one of them was a little, well, less evil seeming. Narn loves a death in battle, not one from storming a tavern and meeting more than you can handle." A bit unsure of himself, Brakkus continues, "Should I put on my armor? Or do you think we'll have a respite."

OOC: HP: 11/12

Last edited:

BRP2

First Post
I'll be back in a short time, there is something I have to address, please do not leave. H.L. walks outside towards his home, a tent roughly 200 feet away from the Cockatrice. It is there he picks up his sack of goods and crossbow. He returns to the Cockatrice, in no rush.

(OoC: He'll be out of action for a couple of minutes)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Pilgrim: Kobold Paladin of Bahamut

"I think it's good that we're all so interested in the rod, but lets take this inside where we can have a bit more privacy. You never know who may be listening in on your conversations." Pilgrim says keeping his eyes open for further trouble.

Ambrus

Explorer
SlagMortar said:
"Should I put on my armor? Or do you think we'll have a respite."
"You had armor, and you took it off?..."
The goblin warrior seems at a loss to understand why anyone should want to do such a thing. Right, get attacked by giant spider-wolf things, and then put armor on. "And what's this about a rod now?"

SlagMortar

First Post
With a wry grin he says, "Well, my armor weighs more than you do, and it's a little hot and stuffy for a casual sit in the bar. Believe it or not this is the first time I've been attacked by giant wolf spiders while having a beer."

Brakkus goes ahead and puts on his armor, just in case there is a follow up attack. He also grabs his guisarme and tower shield.

Gamad

No rod, the kobold refers to the wand.
Gamad replies to the question of the goblin, with that he turns on heel and start heading to the Bar to see if Vaja and Frane returned, he stops at the door to the back yard.
We should see to that Rancid guy, it seems Vaja and Frane know him, we need to track him and understand why the spider demons were after him.
He caught loudly again, puts his hand on his mouth he wipes some saliva with his sleeve and continue
And why he was so anxious to get rid of this wand and give it to Lewit, and don't forget the idiotic thugs who tried to assault me, we should question them as well.

Remove ads