Kcyldyei loses against Kalanyr

Kalanyr

Explorer
The tiger carves the island; leaps over the rising of the chi!
Chi Strike!

Kalanyr bows to the white belt and stalks slowly forward as the great cats do.

"It is time for you to learn how men can be as beasts, young one!"

Suddenly Kalanyr leaps high into the air coming down towards his opponent in an incredible blur of limbs seeming to carve away the elf's defence at every opportunity.

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
The panther appears next to the heavens; dodges the offensive of the sunflower!

Kcyldyei weaves under Kalanyr's attack and appears next to him to deal a devastating blow where he leasts expects it.

Last edited:

Silverback

First Post
From within his robe, Silverback removes several sheets of colored paper. As the fight begins, he quickly and deftly folds them using the art of origami. Finishing, he reveals a tiger of gold and black.

One flag Kalanyr

Kalanyr

Explorer
The wolf gracefully slaughters the volcano; parries the energy of the ki!

"Well young one, now that you have seen how men can be as beasts I will show you how the wild has a beauty all its own! For example look heavenwards and see the constellation of the wolf as it stands on the Morning of the Wolf" as Kalanyr speaks the sky temporally turns black and the stars can be seen dancing across the sky until they show the Constellation of the Wolf in pride of place right where the sun rises at dawn.

Holy Day: Day of the Wolf!

Even as the sky lightens to morning once more Kalanyr moves into graceful action rushing towards the white belt with an intricate series of blows and parries with his hands and feet!

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Thank you for all this which you are showing me, but i couldn't possibly let you leave without giving you something in return!"

The snake strikes the ricefield; dodges the aggression of the spirit!

Kcyldyei falls back, moving with and dodging Kalanyr's assault of blows. Then when his time is right he strikes like a snake, placing a kick in between Kalanyr's blows.

Silverback

First Post
Silverback pauses, almost dropping the folded sheets of paper from his great hands. Such power! Returning to his work, the paper figure, which at first appeared serpentine in form, twists and develops into the noble shape of a wolf..

Three flags, & the match, to Kalanyr

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr bows deeply to the young white belt and the judge

" I am sorry your first defeat has been given by my hands, may you do better in your future battles. Silverback thank you for judging this match"

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei bows to his opponent and judge, wipes the blood from his lip and dons his cloak.

"I thank you for the display of power, I hope to follow the same path and if I'm lucky attain just as much strength if not more," and with that Kcyldyei draws the hood of his cloak over his head and starts walking in the direction of the closest town, in hope of a more even and possibly longer fight.

Silverback

First Post
Kcyldyei, you fought well and true, but the day belongs to your more experienced foe. You are still a White Belt, with a record of 0-1.

Kalanyr, the day is yours. You are now a Knight Of The Light 1.

Excellent fight, gentlemen.

Last edited:

Remove ads