Keep on Shadowfell pre gen PC's

Nymrohd

First Post
Well since it is before the core books, each character will also come with a lot of crunch about playing his class and race from level 1-3. That certainly takes some space if they want to give a few options.
I would very much hope if they have space concerns that they would give us a web enchancement with more characters.

Darkwolf71

First Post
Larrin said:
if you're playing with 6-9 people you've probably had to wing it more that once, you shouldn't have much trouble,
Agreed. However, 'winging it' for a system you are very familiar and comfortable with is very different than makeing stuff up for a system that you haven't seen the rules for.

One way or another, I will make it work. I'll just be much happier if I don't have to fake it.

Sitara

Explorer
Classes will be the following:

Fighter (Martial Defender)
Wizard (Arcane Controller)
Cleric (divine leader)
Rogue (Martial Striker)
Warlock (Arcane striker)

That should be that. Warlord wont be in because the cleric is already a leader and he will be in.

DJCupboard

Explorer
Sitara said:

That should be that. Warlord wont be in because the cleric is already a leader and he will be in.

That's why I ommitted the cleric in my guess. I'd imagine they'd want to show off the new stuff.

kennew142

First Post
Sitara said:

Fighter (Martial Defender)
Wizard (Arcane Controller)
Cleric (divine leader)
Rogue (Martial Striker)
Warlock (Arcane striker)

Where did you get this list? I can see the point of wanting to write up Fighter, Cleric, Wizard and Rogue (to cover the classic four classes), but I could also see them wanting to show off the warlord.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
I think it would make sense to provide one character of each major race, maybe two humans, and probably one character of each class.

So you've got:

Tiefling Warlock
Dwarf Fighter
Eladrin Wizard
Elf Ranger
Dragonkith Warlord
Human Rogue
....and the rest?

Nymrohd

First Post
Well tbh if it is just 5 classes they will probably be those 5, with the warlock most likely being a tiefling. But still you can never be sure beforehand unless you have a source.

Sitara

Explorer
Nope, I'm just conjecturing. Howevr, IMO its pretty obviousl.

And as for showing off the warlord, I think they will deliberately keep it under wraps...all the more reason to buy the new edition to check out the new class!

(thouhg if you want a preview of the warlord, check out the noble class in SAGA)

Mercule

Adventurer
I would not be surprised to see additional pregens as a web enhancement. The question is, will they appear as general content, or DDI-only.

Remove ads