Kenku Writeup

Rechan

Adventurer
On the one hand, I'm glad the pic isn't in the PDf, because that would be horrible on my printer. On the other, it would help visualize what the heck a kenku is to someone who doesn't know.

I'm going to be swapping these little guys out for Halflings in my homebrew.

Siberys

Adventurer
Yeah. 'S a trade off.

You like 'em, then?

In regards to replacing halflings, I actually considered making them small, because when I read the original Kenku entry in the (old Fiend Folio, was it? I don't remember) I somehow got the impression that they were.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
I always thought Kenku were Small. However, I just checked the MMIII, just to make sure, and they are listed as Medium. Reading the description, though, their average height and weight are a mere 5 feet and 75 pounds (bird bones, you know).

Siberys

Adventurer
Should I change the average height and weight, then?

Also, I'm not against making them small. I was doing a conversion of the MMIII stats, though, so I kept 'em medium.

AMP Productions

First Post
Nice!

Rules look pretty well thought out, and it doesn't shadow anything in the PHB to much.

Dex and Int are sub optimal, yes, but thats what the Eladrin have and thats core, so nothing wrong with that.

My only complaint is that the pdf looks a little bare. might want to spice it up a tad to give it some stay power.

Overall though, really great work.

-Rob

Siberys

Adventurer
AMP Productions said:
My only complaint is that the pdf looks a little bare. might want to spice it up a tad to give it some stay power.

I don't have a degree in graphic design, though. ;)

More seriously, If you could "spice it up", I'd really appreciate it. My images are usually hacked together, so a more professional set-up would be great. If you're up to it, of course.

AMP Productions

First Post
Ok, let me take a crack at it!

You want PHB style or Dragon Magazine Style like the warforged?

As for your paragon paths.....

Sacred Warrior of the Raven Queen?

Mimicry Master?

and thats about all I got. :D

Remove ads