• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kennith Whitefang Is Crushed by Rrai-Kesh! (Thanks to the Voice Of the Spider Queen!)

Rathan

First Post
Crawling from his hole in the ground Kennith howls and stretches..... looking around seeing everything in a blood red color.... his eyes adjusting to the soft light of the moon.. which is bright for his eyes.....

"Well well well... I HAVE been gone a long time.... my eyes haven't seen light such as this in QUITE some time..... now... all I need now is a victim...."

Kennith laughs and crawls out of sight in search of an opponent....

Kennith Whitefang
Clawed Shadow of the Forest

Kennith Whitefang
Dark Master 1
13-22
Dark App: Foul Sprit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Sig Style: Claw
Dark Warrior: Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick, Poison Blade
Dark Knight: Signature Location: Forest, Dirty Trick, Corruption
Dark Master: Mind Thief (None Yet), Poisoned Blade
Onyx Claw: Sig Style: Claw
Yen: 2

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Will you darre to battle against me, darrk one? Do you have the spine? Orr will you crrawl away in fearr of a rreal fighterr?"

"I find your lover to be spoiled, your school to be unusable, and your judo to be rusty."
Rrai-kesh
Black belt 7
Yen: 2

Yellow Belt: Sig Style (Panther),Dojo Style (Tiger), Fist of Fury
Green Belt: Sig Style (Wolf),Dojo Style (Phoenix), Chi Strike, Master of Emotions
Brown Belt: Sig Style (Northstar),Dojo Style (Claw), Fist of Fury, Master of Movement
Black Belt: Sig Style (Kama), Dojo Style (Fang), Mastery-Northstar, Master of Shadows

Item: Battle cat, Gal-kerr; Powers: Tiger signature style, Mastery: Tiger style

Record: 31 wins and 13 losses

Rathan

First Post
cocks his head to the side and then laughs at the large cat man...

"I have taken on the likes of the Luminary!... Ummm I lost... But I still dared to take him on! You are just a drop in my bucket to my rise to fame cat-boy.... Lets see what you got!"

I find your groundskeeper to be awful, your temple to be puny, and your karate to be without merit of any kind. + I find your friend to be ape-like, your temple to be broken, and your spirit to be weathered.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
A swarm of spiders run out of numerous cracks on the field of battle, they seethe in a black wave to the centre of the field, where they make horrifying shapes as they rise into a vaguely human form, which is covered by a cloak made of the living spiders.

"The Spider Queen Watches This Match, We Are Her Voice. Let There Be Chaos And Blood Such As Has Never Been Seen. Spawn of Darkness We Find Your Insults To Be Sorely Lacking, Befitting Only The Lips Of The Fools Of the light, Now You Honourable One, You Have A Tongue Fit For The Darkness, You May Set The Match Length And Style. "

" Know Thee That The Demon Queen Of Spiders Has Decreed this match to take place at the city south-west of the Guardian Range on the dawn of the manticore. "

"Now Then Warriors Entertain The Queen."

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Let us see if yourr skills arre equal to yourr boasting... I declarre this match shall be a speed/strat match with judge-generated hands for 10 flags!"

Flexing the muscles underneath his furry skin, Rrai closes his eyes for a moment to find his center and focus. 'I must give myself up to the fight and let it take me. I cannot afford another thrashing like my former student Rathan recently handed me. No more stupid mistakes!'

Opening his eyes, he smiles a fanged grin before speaking, "Come, little one. Let us test the measurre of yourr claw against one who was borrn with them!"

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"Not being born with claws has never stopped me.... but this fake one is nothing compared to my REAL ones cat-boy...... let me just show you my Lycan form!"

And with that Kennith howls and screams... his body shapeshifting into a half-man... half-wolf form.. his eyes a dark lightless black... his fur a soft gray...... he howls and sneers at his opponent looking to see what reaction might come from this transformation.... Kennith then drops into his new fighting stance and awaits his moves to be used....

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The Queen Has Been Generous Enough To Give You Snivelling Wretches These Moves.

Rrai's Hand
[11:53] <PseudoMeowthBot> 1: The oak tracks next to the tower; removes the efforts of the star as it appears before the gaze of the isle! *yen*
[11:54] <PseudoMeowthBot> 2: The mace lies by the forest; grasps the stab of the flower!
[11:54] <PseudoMeowthBot> 3: The southern cross fluidly punches the marsh; leaps over the tempest of the field!
[11:54] <PseudoMeowthBot> 4: The trident splits the village; unfailingly blocks the tempest of the grave!
[11:54] <PseudoMeowthBot> 5: The manticore drops close to the fountain as it burns the fires; averts the punch of the reptile!

Kennith's Hand
[11:54] <PseudoMeowthBot> 1: The fox appears through the dungeon; guards against the efforts of the elements!
[11:54] <PseudoMeowthBot> 2: The lightning removes the swamp; dominates the roar of the club!
[11:54] <PseudoMeowthBot> 3: The mace leaps with the orchard; protects against the offensive of the tides!
[11:54] <PseudoMeowthBot> 4: The snake obliterates the castle; leaps over the slash of the tree as it vigorously grasps the punch of the venom!
[11:54] <PseudoMeowthBot> 5: The ki-rin drifts next to the glacier; leaps over the offensive of the bird!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rrai drops close in to his target and slices out at him with a strike that should release a fountain of hot blood to splash onto the ground. Turning to defense, he then tries to block any counter attack as best he can...

The manticore drops close to the fountain as it burns the fires; averts the punch of the reptile!

Rathan

First Post
Kennith watches the cat-man pounce... and right before he reaches him..Kennith launches a claw rake sure to remove Rrai's face if it connects....

2: The lightning removes the swamp; dominates the roar of the club!

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
"You Do Not Amuse Me, There Is Not Enough Blood, The Darkling Is Cleaning Up A Swamp, Pathetic, But The Tiger Man Is Trying to Burn The Fire Also Pathetic, But The Falling Manticore Hitting The Ground That Produces Blood. We Like Blood. "

1 Flag Rrai-Kesh 0 Flags Kennith

Remove ads