• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kennith Whitefang Is Crushed by Rrai-Kesh! (Thanks to the Voice Of the Spider Queen!)

Kalanyr

Explorer
"The Only Thing Painful In Kennith's Move Is His Humour. But Splitting The Village That Is Pleasing,Chaos For The Queen ! "

4 Flags Rrai-Kesh 1 Flag Kennith

OOC- Yeah I get it. .

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Oh mighty spiderr queen, I humbly rrequest that you grrant us new hands of moves so that we may display furrther chaos and violence forr yourr majesty..."

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC- Yeah, hands right, Yeah I knew that. Hehe. Darn it it's been way to long.

"What, Was That ? Oh Moves, Yes, The Violence And Bloodshed You Have Chosen Requires It's Strange Order. And It Would Seem The Queen Has Smiled On You Both. "

Rrai-Kesh Hand
[10:10] <PseudoMeowthBot> 1: The willow invades the glacier; dominates the speed of the barrens!
[10:10] <PseudoMeowthBot> 2: The willow beautifully obliterates the canyon; shields the edge of the fires!
[10:10] <PseudoMeowthBot> 3: The fox torments the marsh; removes the gaze of the garden!
[10:10] <PseudoMeowthBot> 4: The foot storms the marsh; parries the quickening of the isle!
[10:10] <PseudoMeowthBot> 5: The fist smoothly silences the island; averts the onslaught of the feline!

Kennith Hand
[10:10] <PseudoMeowthBot> 1: The thunder destroys the swamp; removes the drive of the body!
[10:10] <PseudoMeowthBot> 2: The fox sings facing the glade; guards against the gaze of the abomination as it fluidly parts the onslaught of the lash!
[10:10] <PseudoMeowthBot> 3: The raven poetically withers the wastelands; negates the onslaught of the river!
[10:10] <PseudoMeowthBot> 4: The cherry blossom illuminates the glacier as it tramples the mire; wards off the rising of the sands!
[10:10] <PseudoMeowthBot> 5: The grasshopper scatters the well; negates the offensive of the isle!

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Boring, Neither Of You Harms Anything Worth Hurting. But The Tigerman Torments, Yes Sometimes Lasting Pain Is Better Than Quick Death. We Approve. "

5 Flags Rrai-Kesh 1 Flag Kennith

Kalanyr

Explorer
"You Scatter A Plain And You Silence An Island Big Deal. I Suppose That This Must Go To The One Of Higher Rank! "

6 Flags Rrai-Kesh 1 Flag Kennith.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rrai summons all his might and flies at his foe like a meteor streaking from the heavens to obliterate everything under it in a rioutusly beautiful explosion...

2: The willow beautifully obliterates the canyon; shields the edge of the fires!

Mastery: Northstar!
2: The northstar beautifully obliterates the canyon; shields the edge of the fires!

Remove ads