• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kennith Whitefang Is Crushed by Rrai-Kesh! (Thanks to the Voice Of the Spider Queen!)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rrai fluidly attacks his foe after leaping over whatever attack or defense Kennith uses...

The southern cross fluidly punches the marsh; leaps over the tempest of the field!
Fist of Fury!

The oak tracks next to the tower; removes the efforts of the star as it appears before the gaze of the isle! *yen*

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Kennith attempts to slide out of the way of his opponets first attack while avoiding his leaping second attack.....

The manticore slays the village; wards off the rising of the river!

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Excellent! Deliberately Shed Blood At Last! Blood And Chaos! Slay The Innocent Villagers! The Queen Is Pleased!

1 Flag All

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Excuse me just a second, but where did that "Manticore slays the village" move appear on the hand of moves we were drawing from??? I almost missed it myself until I went to see what powerful moves Rathan might have left to counter my final move with this hand...

Rathan

First Post
OOC- I'm sooooo sorry... I seem to have a knack for doing this from time to time....I was in a hurry posting last time and forgot to look and see that this is a strat match..... in fairness.... I will opt to give Rrai the round.. seeing as this was MY mistake...... if he declines this.... I'll post a move here to replace my added move that wasn't supposed to be there.... again.. I'm sorry..... :(

4: The snake obliterates the castle; leaps over the slash of the tree as it vigorously grasps the punch of the venom!

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Mmmmm, great are the temptations of the Dark Side, yeees?"

I'll let him go with the replacement move instead of taking the free round (even though his move is probably better). You just remember this Rathan if you win this fight by 1 flag! ;)

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Excellent! Death Of Innocents At Last! Splatter the Castle, Erase it From Existance! Oh And Break The Rules Of This Duel Again And I Shall Feast On Your Soul."

1 Flag All

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rrai signals his battle cat to flank his foe and together they slice and claw at him enough times to split an entire village into several wet gooey chunks. The big cat also never fails to help protect it's master even if it has to take some damage blocking for Rrai...

4: The trident splits the village; unfailingly blocks the tempest of the grave!

Mastery to Tiger!-
4: The tiger splits the village; unfailingly blocks the tempest of the grave!
Chi Strike!

Rathan

First Post
Kennith attempts to leap over his flanking opponents and leaf them wondering where he went so fast.....

OOC- get it... leaf... leap.... get it.. hehehee :D

3: The mace leaps with the orchard; protects against the offensive of the tides!

Remove ads