• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kill Bargle! Pathfinder RPG OOC Thread

I'm also still around.
Well, that's three of us. If no one else raises their hand we'll have to re-recruit or else start a different game. EDIT: Just checked people's profiles, Zurai and Ilium haven't been around in months, so we definitely have to replace them or just play without them. I can tell you right now, though, playing this adventure without a rogue would be tricky.

Speaking of restarting, have you guys looked at the Beta rules yet? Walking Dad, the Overhand Chop feat has changed a bit. Now you can use the feat as a standard action, and no longer as a full-round action, which is a definite improvement. Also the +1 dodge bonus from the Dodge feat now is a swift action, not a free action as before.

Not much has changed for the Sorcerer, Rolling Man, although I hadn't realized that the duration of the Grease spell is 1 min/level, rather than 1 round/level like in the 3.5 PHB. Also, Alertness now gives you a bonus for Perception and Sense Motive and not Perception and Appraise.

Let me know if these changes make you want to reconsider your choices.

BrOp

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
You are right about Illium and Zurai (Illium was also in one of my games, and I played in one of Zurai's). If we do a restart, I'm thinking about changing my character to a similar class (fighter or paladin).

If you have only the print rules: The digital ones come with a web enhancement.

You are right about Illium and Zurai (Illium was also in one of my games, and I played in one of Zurai's). If we do a restart, I'm thinking about changing my character to a similar class (fighter or paladin).

If you have only the print rules: The digital ones come with a web enhancement.
Looks like we'll be bringing in new folks, then. I'll change this thread to a re-recruitment one and see if we can find any interested folks. Let me know if you'd like to continue with your current characters or switch to new ones, since we're switching to the Beta Playtest ruleset.

Thanks for mentioning the web enhancement, WD, I had completely forgotten about it.

Halford

First Post
I might be interested, I like a lot about the Pathfinder Beta, though I am not keen on the Wizard and Cleric changes - so I won't play one easy enough.

What do you currently have? My first preference is rogue, but I'm fairly flexible.

I might be interested, I like a lot about the Pathfinder Beta, though I am not keen on the Wizard and Cleric changes - so I won't play one easy enough.

What do you currently have? My first preference is rogue, but I'm fairly flexible.
That's exactly what we need, Halford :) After the holidays the people who have checked back in are playing a Varisian sorcerer and a Shoanti barbarian. We probably still have a cleric, although he hasn't checked back in and might no longer be interested.

Walking Dad

First Post
Possible pictures for my new character (if I change):

[sblock]
Beowulf_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

Sir_Constantine_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

[/sblock]

hafrogman

Adventurer
Hey BrOp. I'd be interested in joining this game. I downloaded the Beta rules, but I've only skimmed so far. I'm thinking of a ranger.

Remove ads