• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kill Bargle! Pathfinder RPG OOC Thread

The Rolling Man

First Post
Lanandro, Varisian Sorcerer

Lanandro looks around the courtyard with satisfaction, the battle seems pretty much won. Almost all their foes were incapacitated, entangled or fleeing. Just to make sure the kobolds don't regain their courage soon, Lanandro retrieves a slender wooden wand and pours his own magical power into it. Suddenly, a giant and nasty-looking spider appears at the southern edge of the web effect. The spider almost seems hungry and is moving toward the kobolds. Unknown to them, this is only an illusion.

OOC: Using Lanandro's wand of silent image.

Zurai

First Post
I completed the IC summary for Round 2. I NPC'd Corby and Terry to keep things moving.

BrOp

Oops, sorry. I missed your post requesting clarification on Corby's action, and I forgot the courtyard was difficult terrain. :eek:

Round 3:

Corby will move to the nearest disabled kobold and conk it over its head with his rapier hilt.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Zak moves down-right to the nearest kobold, prepared for a counter attack.

[sblock=OOC]
Move action down-right. Readies an attack for the case that an enemy comes in range.

1d20+7 to hit, 2d6+6 damage

Zakok
AC: 18 (+5 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge Feat) [Touch 13, Flat-footed 15], +1 Dodge vs Traps

Init: +2 (+2 Dex)
Speed: 40ft

HP: 48/48

Fortitude +7 [+3 base, +3 Con, +1 resistance]
Reflex +4 [+1 base, + 2 Dex, +1 resistance], +1 Dodge vs Traps
Will +2 [+1 base, +0 Wis, +1 resistance]

BAB/CMB: +3/+6
Melee Atk: (MW Earthbreaker) +7 (2d6+6/20/x3)

in RAGE:

AC: 16 (+5 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge Feat, -2 rage) [Touch 11, Flat-footed 14], +1 Dodge vs Traps

HP: 54

Fortitude +9 [+3 base, +5 Con, +1 resistance]
Will +4 [+1 base, +0 Wis, +1 resistance, +2 morale]

BAB/CMB: +3/+8
Melee Atk: (MW Earthbreaker) +9 (2d6+10/20/x3)

Rage Points: 15/17
[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
There's plenty more where that came from, ye scaly swine! Thieren continues to follow the Shoanti, taking a moment to fire another acid dart at the nearest kobold.

+2 to hit, 1d6+1 damage.

Walking Dad

First Post
Zak moves us fast as possible to the terrain to the nearest kobold, doing a mighty swing with his hammer!

[sblock=OOC]
Move action 2xup. Attack enemy.

1d20+7 to hit, 2d6+6 damage

Zakok
AC: 18 (+5 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge Feat) [Touch 13, Flat-footed 15], +1 Dodge vs Traps

HP: 48/48

Fortitude +7 [+3 base, +3 Con, +1 resistance]
Will +2 [+1 base, +0 Wis, +1 resistance]

BAB/CMB: +3/+6
Melee Atk: (MW Earthbreaker) +7 (2d6+6/20/x3)

in RAGE:

AC: 16 (+5 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge Feat, -2 rage) [Touch 11, Flat-footed 14], +1 Dodge vs Traps

HP: 54

Fortitude +9 [+3 base, +5 Con, +1 resistance]
Will +4 [+1 base, +0 Wis, +1 resistance, +2 morale]

BAB/CMB: +3/+8
Melee Atk: (MW Earthbreaker) +9 (2d6+10/20/x3)

Rage Points: 15/17
[/sblock]

The Rolling Man

First Post
Lanandro, Varisian Sorcerer

Lanandro continues concentrating on his illusory spider. He makes it moves toward the eastern edge of the web. He also moves forward to get closer to the eastern side of the web.

Redclaw

First Post
Thieren doesn't worry about killing fleeing kobolds, and instead focuses on keeping up with the long-legged Shoanti. He has had plenty of experience with trap-happy Kobolds, and doesn't want to lose his largest ally.

Double move to stay close to Zak.

I posted the most recent combat round without Zurai's action (since he hasn't posted one). If he doesn't post before I go to be tonight (EST), I'll NPC for this round and post the complete round. Just trying to keep things moving.

On a side note, I recently purchased Paizo's "Critical Hit" and "Critical Fumble" deck. Would y'all be interested in using them? Basically it would make combat a bit more deadly, but a lot interesting IMO. I would only give the special crits to "boss" type critters. Let me know if you'd like more info.

On another side note, Ilium hasn't been seen on the boards since the end of June. Anybody know what happened to him?

BrOp

Remove ads