Kill Bargle! Pathfinder RPG OOC Thread

The Rolling Man

First Post
Lanandro, Varisian Sorcerer

Cursing his poor aim, Lanandro deftly jump above a few boulders and he tries to follow up Zarok into the courtyard. He also drawns his starknife as he goes (drawing a weapon as part of a move action). He then quickly survey the position of the kobolds and amplifies the static in his clothes before unleashing it at the southern most kobold (yet another ray of electricity ... I thought about using my wand of silent image but the duration is 'concentration').

Good to be back :D. Here's the updated post for the surprise round for those of you having trouble finding it.

Walking Dad

First Post
Zak moves next to the nearest kobold and takes a mighty swing at it.

[sblock=OOC]
1d20+7 to hit, 2d6+6 damage

Zakok
AC: 18 (+5 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge Feat) [Touch 13, Flat-footed 15], +1 Dodge vs Traps

Init: +2 (+2 Dex)
Speed: 40ft

HP: 48/48

Fortitude +7 [+3 base, +3 Con, +1 resistance]
Reflex +4 [+1 base, + 2 Dex, +1 resistance], +1 Dodge vs Traps
Will +2 [+1 base, +0 Wis, +1 resistance]

BAB/CMB: +3/+6
Melee Atk: (MW Earthbreaker) +7 (2d6+6/20/x3)

in RAGE:

AC: 16 (+5 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge Feat, -2 rage) [Touch 11, Flat-footed 14], +1 Dodge vs Traps

Init: +2 (+2 Dex)
Speed: 40ft

HP: 54

Fortitude +9 [+3 base, +5 Con, +1 resistance]
Reflex +4 [+1 base, + 2 Dex, +1 resistance], +1 Dodge vs Traps
Will +4 [+1 base, +0 Wis, +1 resistance, +2 morale]

BAB/CMB: +3/+8
Melee Atk: (MW Earthbreaker) +9 (2d6+10/20/x3)

Rage Points: 15/17
[/sblock]

Hi,

I posted the next round even though I hadn't heard from a few people. Just want to keep things moving through the holidays.

Quick reminder that the entire courtyard is considered difficult terrain (i.e. it takes 2 squares of movement to move horizontally or vertically and 3 squares to move diagonally.)

Game on!

BrOp

Redclaw

First Post
Twice-cursed rock-strewn courtyard. These kobolds don't know how to treat good architecture! the dwarf shouts as he lunges forward, bringing his warhammer down on a kobold head.

[sblock=ooc] move diagonally up and over to attack the nearest kobold, (1d20)+5=20, (1d8+2)=9[/sblock]

Last edited:

Zurai

First Post
Sorry, I had a ton of work dumped in my lap early in the week, then the holiday weekend. I'm back now. Lemme review the IC thread and I'll post my action.

Zurai

First Post
Corby dashes forward from behind Zakok, charging at the nearest kobold.

OOC: I'm assuming that the Belkar icon is Corby. If so, he should be able to charge 1 NE, 3 N and get that kobold.

Remove ads