Kill Bargle! Pathfinder RPG OOC Thread

Walking Dad

First Post
Should we roll initiative?

Zakok will move in after the casters have cast their spells and the others made their ranged attacks (didn't want to be in their way), trying to get into melee range with one of the kobolds.

The Rolling Man

First Post
Lanandro will use the wand and then hand it back to Terry. When they are all ready, he will move in the courtyard and zap a kobold with a ray of electricity, saving is move powerful power for when the little creatures will move closer together.

Also ... when did burning hands became a cone and not a half circle ? I guess I missed that.

Zurai

First Post
Corby will try to creep stealthily through the difficult terrain in the courtyard to surprise a kobold away from the ones that Zakok and Thieren head towards.

Ilium

First Post
Ok, now that we have a map and so on...

Terry will retrieve his wand from Lanandro and use it on himself before we all leap out, if possible (I didn't realize the Shield spell had fallen). Then jump out from behind cover (5' step) and cast web.

If the various bits of debris strewn around are good enough anchors, I'll cast the web to catch the two kobolds at the keep door, and the two closest to their East, with the remainder of the web extending South. It won't quite reach the gates, but those on the far side will have to squeeze between the web and the gate if they want to reach us.

If that won't work, I'll cast it stretching from the debris near us across to the wall of the keep, trying to catch four kobolds in the web area, with two kobolds on our side of the web and the rest on the far side.

Remove ads