• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kill Bargle! Pathfinder RPG OOC Thread

Corby dashes forward from behind Zakok, charging at the nearest kobold.

OOC: I'm assuming that the Belkar icon is Corby. If so, he should be able to charge 1 NE, 3 N and get that kobold.
Yes, that's the one I picked for Corby. Feel free to find one more to your liking and add him to your character sheet in the RG thread.

As I mentioned earlier, however, the entire courtyard is considered difficult terrain, so horizontal and vertical movement costs two squares for each square of movement, and moving diagonally costs three. To get within range of the kobold you indicated would costs 9 squares of movement, or three move actions for Corby. Also, you can't charge in difficult terrain.

Yes, it's a pain.

BrOp

Walking Dad

First Post
Zak moves up-right to the nearest kobold and takes a mighty swing at it.

[sblock=OOC]
1d20+7 to hit, 2d6+6 damage

If the kobold is already dead, when it's Zakok's turn to act, he takes a second step in the same direction before he attacks. (speed 40ft)

Zakok
AC: 18 (+5 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge Feat) [Touch 13, Flat-footed 15], +1 Dodge vs Traps

Init: +2 (+2 Dex)
Speed: 40ft

HP: 48/48

Fortitude +7 [+3 base, +3 Con, +1 resistance]
Reflex +4 [+1 base, + 2 Dex, +1 resistance], +1 Dodge vs Traps
Will +2 [+1 base, +0 Wis, +1 resistance]

BAB/CMB: +3/+6
Melee Atk: (MW Earthbreaker) +7 (2d6+6/20/x3)

in RAGE:

AC: 16 (+5 Armor, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge Feat, -2 rage) [Touch 11, Flat-footed 14], +1 Dodge vs Traps

Init: +2 (+2 Dex)
Speed: 40ft

HP: 54

Fortitude +9 [+3 base, +5 Con, +1 resistance]
Reflex +4 [+1 base, + 2 Dex, +1 resistance], +1 Dodge vs Traps
Will +4 [+1 base, +0 Wis, +1 resistance, +2 morale]

BAB/CMB: +3/+8
Melee Atk: (MW Earthbreaker) +9 (2d6+10/20/x3)

Rage Points: 15/17
[/sblock]

The Rolling Man

First Post
Lanandro, Varisian Sorcerer

Lanandro can't help but smile as his electric ray strikes his target and knocks him out. He continues his way along the wall, toward the gap between the gate and the webs. After going around yet another piece of rubble, he sees that he has a clear shot at a kobold using a sling on his companions. Lanandro raises his right hand to the sky as if to catch a breeze and suddenly lowers it, unleashing another electric ray at this enemy. If his attack is once again successful, he'll cry out : "See kobolds, you have no chance against our might and magic. Surrrender now or face the true wrath of the storm!"

OOC: Moving 3 squares to the east (15 ft. of diff. terrain) and releasing yet another ray of electricity at the nearest kobold not in melee with anyone (+4 to hit (touch), 1d6+2 damage).

Redclaw,

I've just gotten to you in statting up the next combat round and the big Shoanti killed the kobold you wanted to attack just to your NE. The position of the kobolds from the last combat map still holds, as they move after you.

Care to change your plans?

BrOp

Redclaw

First Post
Redclaw,

I've just gotten to you in statting up the next combat round and the big Shoanti killed the kobold you wanted to attack just to your NE. The position of the kobolds from the last combat map still holds, as they move after you.

Care to change your plans?

BrOp
Big Shoanti kill-stealer you mean... ;)

anyway, Thieren will shoot an acid dart at the kobold four spaces away to the east, +2 to hit, 1d6+1 damage.

Big Shoanti kill-stealer you mean... ;)

anyway, Thieren will shoot an acid dart at the kobold four spaces away to the east, +2 to hit, 1d6+1 damage.
Acid Dart? **sound of virtual rustling through virtual pages** Wow, I'd completely forgotten about that Domain Ability! Not bad ... :)

On a side note, Ilium hasn't been around in a while, so I'm going to NPC him until he comes back (i.e. not wait for him to respond).

Remove ads