• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kill Bargle! Pathfinder RPG OOC Thread

Can you say a bit more aboutthese decks, as I don't own them?

As for Ilium, no idea. But I miss him, too. He plays a paladin in my game.
The idea of the decks is to give a bit more color to combat, rather than just making it about dealing max hp damage. I'm not completely sold of them, but I'm interested in giving them a try.

Basically the Critical Hit Deck works like this: When a player confirms a crit, that player draws one card from the deck and follows the result appropriate to the weapon's damage type. For weapons with crit multipliers of x3, the player draws two cards and chooses which effect to use (x4 weapons draw three cards).
Examples of these cards can be found HERE.

The Critical Fumble Deck works in a very similar fashion: Whenever an attacker rolls a natural 1 on the die, the attack misses and there is the threat of a fumble. The attacker must immediately make a confirmation roll, using his full base attack bonus (and accompanying modifiers). If the confirmation roll would miss the target, the attacker fumbles and must draw a card from the deck.
Examples of these cards can be found HERE.

On the subject of Ilium, if he does not return soonish we should think about whether we want to replace him, or just drop his character completely. Any preferences there?

BrOp

p.s.: Anyone know what's up with the ENWorld server?

Redclaw

First Post
I'm always up for trying something different, so I'm fine with the decks. They seem a bit extreme, but it could be fun. I'm looking forward to my first vampiric acid dart. :D

IC post

Finally finished the last IC Combat post. Still trying to figure out how to speed those up, any suggestions?

Walking Dad, wie lange wirst du in den Ferien sein? Will nur wissen wie lang ich fuer dich spielen soll. Danke!

The Rolling Man

First Post
Lanandro will simply keep on concentrating on his illusion. He makes it moves slowly toward the entangled kobolds.

P.S. Ok now I need someone to speak french to ;).

P.P.S. As for Illium's character, you could have him leave before we enter the (assumed) dungeon. Up to you really.

Hi guys. just to let you know that I will be on vacation from next Friday (the 8th) through August 25th. Any chance of any more postings this week? I know that Walking Dad in on vacay as well.

BrOp

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads