Kingdom Lost - Episode 1 "Pilot"

Tokiwong

First Post
James moves around the vehicle despite the pain, and draws his knife and moves to flank the soldier.

James draws his knife, a move action and moves another move action. His BAB is +0 so he can’t move and draw his weapon at the same time. He can attack next round.

The soldier reacts by quickly lowering his pistol and trying to kick James to remove him from the fight! He kicks James in the chest hard! The black van peels around the corner, and the backdoor opens up, a second soldier starts to get out!

The soldier rolls a 20 total, and does five normal damage with his kick! James is now down to 4 hit points. Round 2 Initiative: Dexter 20, Selene 7, James 5, Soldier 5; I need to know if Sakura or Dan will use Action Points on initiative.

Shalimar

First Post
OOC: Sakura will use an action point on her initiative if it gets her there any quicker, actually, hmm, not sure, all she needs is a roll of 2 on initiative to tie the soldiers, or a three to beat them. If I can use it to help her get to the fight faster, then yes, but if it has no baring on how long it takes her to exit the building, and get to the others, then no.

Since Sakura does have a plus 1 to BAB, she should be able to draw as part of her move action, correct?

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
OOC: No Action Point for Dan.

If he doesn't see anything outside he'll try the back exit, bringing Sakura along with him as she tries to get Dexter to answer.

Festy_Dog

First Post
James coughs and wheezes after the kick in the chest.

Can't... breathe... again!

The sight of a second soldier's arrival doesn't help his outlook of the situation. He takes a desperate stab at the soldier he's in combat with, managing to muster up something to improve his ability a little.

"Dexter! Nail the other one!" he squeaks loudly.

[ooc: attacking the soldier, using an action dice on attack roll. also, is it possible to use action dice on defense?]

Last edited:

JimAde

First Post
Dexter calls out "Hey, chuckles! Don't forget about me!" He levels James' gun at the new arrival and fires. Then he crouches back down behind the car.

[OOC: James threw me his gun earlier. That's an attack (spending an action point) and a move action to take cover. I don't believe there's any way for me to get multiple attacks, but if there is I'll take it.]

Tokiwong

First Post
Round 2 Initiative: Dexter 20, Selene 7, Sakura 6, James 5, 2 Soldiers 5, Dan 4; No you cannot use an action point to boost defense only to activate some class traits and abilities, and to add to any D20 roll.

Dexter raises his pistol and fires at the second soldier, putting slug right in the soldier’s chest, but the suppressor keeps the sound to a minimum! The Soldier’s body armor seems to absorb most of the blow, but Dexter definitely got his attention!

Dexter rolls a 10 to strike, and adds an action dice for 4 more. He rolls a total of 14 and hits for 3 points of damage.

Selene lashes out with a savage knife hand strike to the soldier’ throat trying to drop him, and put him out of the fight! Her strike connects with a resounding crack as she strikes the soldier! The soldier stumbles back and collapses to the ground, gurgling underneath his helmet.

Selene rolls an 18 to strike including a +2 for flank. She does a total of 7 points of lethal damage and drops the soldier. He is now currently dying. Current Action Points: Sakura 11, Dexter 9, Dan 8, and James 11. It is now Sakura’s turn.

Shalimar

First Post
Sakura growls over the phone, letting out a stream of expletives denoting Dexter's physical and mental short comings at great length. "Where the F@#k are you, I can't help if I don't know where you are you moron." She says, going outside to be able to hear better over the roar of the crowded bar.

Festy_Dog

First Post
James switches the knife to his other hand as he ducks down to retrieve the dying soldier's gun. He sweeps it up and brings the other soldier into his sights, letting off a round.

Ugh, wish they gave me paramilitary training.

[ooc: spending move action to retrieve dying soldier's gun then making an attack with it on the one still standing. will spend an action dice on the attack roll.]

Tokiwong

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
James switches the knife to his other hand as he ducks down to retrieve the dying soldier's gun. He sweeps it up and brings the other soldier into his sights, letting off a round.

Ugh, wish they gave me paramilitary training.

[ooc: spending move action to retrieve dying soldier's gun then making an attack with it on the one still standing. will spend an action dice on the attack roll.]

James rolls a total attack of 20, with an added 5 from his action dice brings him to a total of 25. He hits for 7 points of damage. The soldier is still standing.

James fires the pistol and nails the second soldier right in the chest, causing him to stumble from the bullet impact. He still standing thanks to whatever armor he may have on, but he is definitely not happy...

The soldier lifts his pistol at Selene despite taking shots from both James and Dexter and fires! Selene tries to duck, but the bullet pierces her shoulder, with a bloody impact. She stumbles back from the shot, but is still standing much to the soldier's surprise. He decides to take the better part of valor and jumps back into the vehicle, it begins to peel out of the parking lot!

Selene takes 9 point of damage from the soldier who rolled a 22 to strike. She rolled a 21 Fortitude save for poison, and succeded on her save. The van is now pulling away, unless the characters hop into the vehicle they will escape... Dan's turn!

Last edited:

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
OOC: Do I have any idea that anything's going on? Last I know, I looked out the door. Did I see this going on? Can I hear gunshots?

Remove ads