Kiss of Darkness: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well the elves technically were involved in the cult's defeat, although admittedly they sent only a token force. Many of Sundaria's dwarves lent their axes, and even the halflings took the threat seriously, sending their greatest priests and scouts."

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler/Wizard

“Yes and that’s about all I know... and only the elven part at that. As I said, I’m not much of a student of history,” Baeleth shrugs, taking another swallow of his ale.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Perhaps the Royal Archives hold something?" Val asks.

OOC: I'm assuming there's something like that. She'd know the correct name.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It's possible. The Academy may know something too, or even some of the veterans. I'll check the Chronicles and the Academy while you guys are away, if you like."

unleashed

First Post

OOC: Bump!

“Yes, please do that, as they sound likely to provide some information at least. So, do you come here often?” Baeleth asks, taking only a sip of his ale, now his immediate thirst is slaked.

unleashed

First Post

“Obviously often enough to be known by name though,” Baeleth chuckles. “So does anyone have any other thoughts on where to seek information?”

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"Not very often--I try to mix it up due to necessity. If I had too many patterns and favourite places, it would be easier to track me down."

Rhaka adds, "Not to mention the obvious benefit of spreading your patronage around to the citizens of your city, no doubt."

Remove ads