Kiss of Darkness: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler

“I have a modest supply of coin at hand, more than enough for my immediate needs, though I would have thought Elenia would provide you with some funds to look into the disappearances...”

Bront

The man with the probe
Val shakes her head, "No, just lodging. Excursions like this aren't realy approved by her father, so simply discrete lodging and travel is realy all I can get. At least I convinced her to not come along this time."

unleashed

First Post

“I see. Well, how much do you need, as I could probably spare at least fifty gold coins, if you require them,” Baeleth offers.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, with luck, I can sell my old tools for some gold, and I have some myself... so we'd be close, but probably 15-20 gold short."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Verra Saefael, elven telepath

Verra shrugged, offering, "I used the last of my money to just get to this town. Though you can have all that I have left if you need it."

Verra reached into her pocket and revealed several silver coins (7) and a few pieces of lint.

unleashed

First Post

“Well, I suppose if I give you every coin I have and my rings,” Baeleth sighs, as he begins to remove his rings, “that might just do it, though it will be close...”

[SBLOCK=OOC]That would be 59 gp and change, plus 12 gp worth of jewellery. Reminder: Baeleth wears several silver rings on each hand, each intricate and finely crafted, and a silver bracelet formed of delicate interconnecting leaves on his left wrist.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Val shakes her head, "No, I can't do that to you all. Besides, we'll need money for other things. Mayhaps I can simply borrow a set from someone, for a few gold. I'm sure there's a master locksmith around somewhere."

Remove ads