Kiss of Darkness: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

Nonlethal Force

First Post
[Sblock=OOC]
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Or whoever goes in can open the door from the inside to let Kinjon in)
True. But if they are opening the door for Kinjon they can easily open it for Rhaka, too. No sense more people having to make climbing checks than necessary.[/Sblock]

Nonlethal Force

First Post
[Sblock=OOC]Especially since Rhaka does have a decent Diplomacy mod and wouldn't be a bad choice to make a guard see things her way. I don't know what the diplomacy mods are for the other players, and I don't really want to. But for a first level character Rhaka's is fairly respectable.[/Sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler

“Well, I’m definitely not much of a hand at climbing,” Baeleth admits, before heading after Verra as she walked along the warehouse. “Are you sensing anything at all, Verra?” he asks quietly beside her ear, upon catching up, hoping not to disturb her.

OOC: Relates to Keia’s actions in post #472.

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler

*Baeleth continues to shadow Verra, while the others decide on how they’re going to access the building.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Verra Saefael, elven telepath

Verra looked around, waiting on a decision by the others. She really didn't have the tools to get into the warehouse, and she wasn't sensing anything around the outside.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Rhaka looks around. "Well then it seems as though this is another dead end, then. We cannot get in, and we really have no reason to believe we are even heading in the right direction. Any other thoughts?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"No, I think we have something here, I just can't figure out what..." Val says.

She ponders for a moment, "How much money do we all have? With some better tools, I think I can pop the lock."

Remove ads