• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kiss of Darkness: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler

“I can’t say I recall such an establishment, though I could be mistaken,” Baeleth says, before repeating his thoughts on the people who have gone missing for Valerie’s benefit.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Val scouts out the warehouse. Along the side, she sees faded and cracking paint, proving that this warehouse is fairly old and not remarkably well-kept. The name on the side is 'Sarlarin's Sundries', but the old cracking paint is peeling away at the front of the name, revealing another layer of paint beneath that has been painted over with the letters 'Lu' in high-quality glossy paint that is still good after all this time, though perhaps it is because it was covered up and protected from the weather. In any case, the sides of the warehouse are rough stone, and there are occasional windows, though they are up along top, above the painted name. There is no back door, as the warehouse butts up against another building with only a small alley in between.*

unleashed

First Post

*Baeleth follows Valerie to the warehouse, wondering what they'll find.*

“Hmm, those windows aren’t going to be easy to look through,” Baeleth mutters, as he gazes up at them and the peeling paintwork. “Looks like they may have fallen on hard times though, as I can’t imagine they’d let the paint get into such a poor state without some pressing financial reason.”

OOC: Could someone see through the windows standing on Baeleth’s shoulders?

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
"Warehouses are rarely extremely well kept, as they are more functional than for presentation," Val says, "But it does look a bit more unkempt than I would think."

Val take the time to inspect the door lock to see if she think she can pick it.

unleashed

First Post

“Well, if we can gain access to the roof, perhaps we can get a look inside. Do you think we might able to get to the roof from the building behind this one?” Baeleth asks.

Remove ads