Kiss of Darkness: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler

“Nice trick, let’s just hope it was worth all the trouble,” Baeleth remarks, stepping around a corner where he was lounging as they watched the building.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: RA, how much of my changing did they see? might make a difference, but you should describe that a bit :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: RA, how much of my changing did they see? might make a difference, but you should describe that a bit :)
(OOC: They see as much as their distance from you and your discreetness allows--I'm not in charge of this one--if you wanted to, you could go somewhere to hide and not be noticed at all. If not, they might see it here)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Cool, She was more worried about others and didn't want to go in.

"It's a start at least," Val says, as she draws a blade warily. "You want to go in first or shall I?"

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler

“I’ll lead, Valerie, unless you think they’ll have other measures in place beyond the door,” Baeleth offers, drawing his thinblade as he heads toward the door.

OOC: Previous post edited to add a reaction.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Rhaka nods to Valerie as Baeleth heds to her. She likewise follows Baeleth. "I'll keep watch outside. That will allow you to close the door to keep from being detected and it will preserve my sensibilities in entering a place that is clearly not for me to enter. Plus, I'll be able to watch if anyone takes notice."

From her speech and gesturing, it's pretty clear that Rhaka is highly uncomfortable about going into the warehouse, but mostly because of her personal code not because there is any sense of danger.

unleashed

First Post
OOC: Well if Valerie could change where she was, with no one but us watching I wouldn't think going in in broad daylight would be too much of a problem. :p As for splitting up the group, I guess so, with Rhaka refusing to enter...though I thought we were breaking in so Kinjon could sniff around. ;)

Remove ads