Kiss of Darkness: Part 1--A Hint of Shadow

unleashed

First Post
Baeleth Dawnmist, Male High Elf Swashbuckler/Wizard

“So that’s Sundaria, it looks very... pristine. So where to first Valerie?” Baeleth asks, picking up his pace now the city is in sight.

Bront

The man with the probe
"It's late (I'm assuming), so perhaps the palace/castle (Whichever is correct) is best to stop first. The princess will want to hear my report. Remember though, not to mention my mission to anyone else. I was simply traveling, and came accross you folks, ok? It's as much as the truth as anything." Val says.

unleashed

First Post

“As you say Valerie, we will be guided by you in this matter,” Baeleth agrees.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
"So long as we are not put in a position to be forced to lie, I don't think there should be a problem."

[Sblock=OOC]Not exactly what I meant, Bront. I didn't mean that it didn't matter if we got there by the coronation or not. I meant that even if we didn't rush we would still be there in time. In other words, there is no rush to get to the coronation. :) [/Sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
"It's not a lie, realy," Val says. 'At least, no more than who I realy am.' "You shouldn't be asked much about it anyway, but such business we've delt with should be kept as private as possable. Besides, you're here as my guests."

OOC: No rush to get to the coronation implies something else, but now I understand what you ment :)

unleashed

First Post

“Well let’s get ourselves to the city then, as while seeing more of the kingdom has been interesting, I could do with a change of scenery to break the monotony of the road,” Baeleth encourages, striding out in his haste to reach the city.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Rhaka looks to Baeleth with curiosity and adds, "Yes, yes. On with another city. Personally, while I may not have enjoyed the movement of the road I have found the scenery quite relaxing. It is good to find the relaxing of the forest between the chaos of the city. I suspect that our visit to this city will be just as hectic and urgent as our last, no?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Dhistan nods.*

"I agree. The forest is much nicer, cleaner, and more beautiful. You would likely prefer Sil'derran to these human cities, but it's true that the road can be boring and tiresome. Let's have at it then."

*The group approaches the gates to the city, which are drawn shut for the night. The gate guards give the group a look-over:*

"Hail then, who goes there?" calls one of the guards.

unleashed

First Post

“Don’t get me wrong, the scenery is certainly pleasant and relaxing Rhaka, and a nice break from the cities... but I travelled into human lands to study their swordsmanship, magic, and culture, so their cities hold my focus more for the moment. Well let’s hope we get a little respite, as I’d like to have a chance to indulge my interests somewhat, before we must push on after these miscreants... assuming that task will be ours to carry out in future, after Valerie makes her report,” Baeleth remarks reflectively, before coming within earshot of the gate.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"Hail then, who goes there?" calls one of the guards.
"I am Valerie Leirass, servent to princess Elenia Aureolus. My companions and I are returning from our travels. Can you let us in please?"

OOC: Diplomacy

Remove ads