Klauthen Vale

MrEcho

First Post
I am trying to find Klauthen Vale. Everything I have found has said it is located in a chasm in the mountains east of Raven Rock. But I can't find the location of Raven Rock. Does anyone know where on the map Raven Rock is?

Mystery Man

First Post
"Klauth was sorely wounded on the fourth day of Mirtul in the Year of the Turret, when he was ambushed by two white dragons and a blue dragon working together. The four wyrms engaged in a spectacular aerial battle that raged across the skies of the Sword Coast North from the lceflow to the Fell Pass. Though Klauth did slay all three of his attackers and wasted no time in seizing the hoard of the vanquished blue dragon Irdrithkryn, he then went into hiding. Elminster explains that according to an awed young apprentice mage who was practicing his scrying spells near Neverwinter, Old Snarl came out of that battle with one wing almost torn off and a great gaping hole in his side: almost half of his body had been frozen solid, shattered, and then struck away.

No one saw just where the crippled wyrm flew or the landing that almost slew him. Klauth used all of his hoarded and freshly seized magic to keep himself alive and to build a lair in which to hide away and heal. He chose a narrow, winding chasm in the mountains east of Raven Rock, which is an unnamed, isolated valley that he filled with sheep, goats, and rothe seized from all over the North. There he yet abides among his ready supply of food, building his strength and practicing his spells, and awaiting the day when he'll be powerful enough to sally forth as the unquestioned master of northern dragonkind. "

But where the hell is Raven Rock?? This is gonna drive me nuts...

BobROE

Explorer
MrEcho said:
So does anyone know where Raven Rock is?

Spine of the World, North of the Ice Lakes, which lie between Luskan and Mirabar.

It's on the maps from the North box set, which is available as a download from the WotC website.

Remove ads