• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The bottles of brew that Bronzethegn gives your PC will provide a +2 enhancement bonus on both Dexterity and Constitution for one minute. After that minute, your Intelligence decreases by -2 for 1d4 minutes.

It's strong stuff.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Starting this weekend, I'll be on holiday to a mostly offline place. My responses will be infrequent (if at all) until around September 10.

I'll post whenever I can.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Starting this weekend, I'll be on holiday to a mostly offline place. My responses will be infrequent (if at all) until around September 10.

I'll post whenever I can.
Thanks for letting us know.

I'm assuming you won't mind if I roll for you, if combat comes up and you're not able to respond. For everything else, we'll just assume Caerth is somewhere in the background.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
There are two oars.

Expect a post from me later today (5 to 6 p.m. MST, maybe), even if Blackrat doesn't post. (Less pressure on him that way. :p )

Hah, thanks man :D

Anyway, I'm on vacation now. Thought it would give me more time to post, but funny enough, it doesn't :D I'll try to post once or twice next week though.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hah, thanks man :D

Anyway, I'm on vacation now. Thought it would give me more time to post, but funny enough, it doesn't :D I'll try to post once or twice next week though.
Heh, a lot of people are on vacation right now. Have fun on yours.

It's good to know how often you can since the PCs are about to enter the danger zone, shortly. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads