• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Initiative roll for Caerth: 11 + 3 = 14

Since JustinCase is on vacation. If he sees this and wants to roll initiative, no worries.

Blackrat, Voda Vosa, when you get a chance.

Order, so far:

Scrags (x2): 17
Quinn: 17
Lorien: 14
Caerth: 14
Aureus: 12
Phar: 4

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Aside note; KF, could you maybe edit in a link to the Rogues Gallery into the first post of this thread. It takes forever to dig through to that thread. I tried to put it into my signature, but apparently signature rules have been changed so that I can't put links in anymore.
I had a blank post in the second post of the In Character thread, so i put it there -- just below the map.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
You have a choice for your Balance checks: either DC 5 to stay in the boat or DC 10 to keep your balance and move onto the dock. You must choose before your roll.

If you have Knowledge (nature), roll to identify the creatures.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM

Balance to stay on boat, move to jump to the wharf: 11 and 20, succeeds in both.
If he can he'll attack with his spiked chain, as it has reach: only one attack since he used his move action: 24 to hit, 8 dmg.
The first creature is 15 feet away from the wharf and has cover (+4 AC vs. melee/ranged) in the water. Its shoulders and head are just above the waterline. The second is under the water and has better cover (+6 AC). It would be in range of your attack. However, I'm not even sure a spiked chain would be able to penetrate deep enough into the water to be effective. I'll say yes for this battle. I would also say the creature underwater has 20% concealment.

Rolled a 12 on d100. So, a miss.

The water distorts the creature too much.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=27761]Blackrat[/MENTION], your action.

Caerth rolls an untrained Balance check to stay in the boat.

Roll: 6 + 3 = 9.

I'll post an attack action for [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION], unless he sees this and chooses a different action.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads