• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Ackh, I'll try to find time to post within 24 hours. Busy busy busy, being a tech-priest, and now it's time for bed here in the northern wastes of europe :D

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ackh, I'll try to find time to post within 24 hours. Busy busy busy, being a tech-priest, and now it's time for bed here in the northern wastes of europe :D
No worries! :)

It will give time for the others to post, if they so choose. [MENTION=11456]Tailspinner[/MENTION]? [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]? [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION]?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION],

Do you want to make a Diplomacy check to try to get a better price for the wax from Bronzethegn?

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I was trying to figure out how Caerth would react to the idea of a song being performed. Turns out, I was making it overly complicated. ;) I just posted my IC response.

Scotley

Hero
Odd, I posted a couple days ago, but it seems to have disappeared. I hope I didn't post to the wrong game. Will get something up this afternoon.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Odd, I posted a couple days ago, but it seems to have disappeared. I hope I didn't post to the wrong game. Will get something up this afternoon.
No worries. :)

I post a reply tomorrow, as it's late right now. It had been blazing hot the previous few weeks, so now that it has cooled off, I'm less inclined to stay up late. :yawn:

Remove ads