Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hmm... your PCs were supposed to be heading out of town but I guess I wasn't too clear about that. No worries. We'll just go with Thanee's approach. ;)

Thanee

First Post
Ah, so she is from Carnell, then?

I thought we were sent there from another town or city. Heh. :)

Authority Figures: Lady Elisabeth Pendour (female human)

Ok, this could have been a hint, that I had misinterpreted something there... :D

Bye
Thanee

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
KF, I need a GM ruling on wether or not I can store a blade in Efficient Quiver. The description is a bit vague. I believe a longsword would be off the same "general" shape as bow, staff or spear (long, narrow item), but then again, it's a matter of opinion so I want your ruling. The only real difference here is the matter of weight and openly carrying a weapon. If I can't, Lorien will just carry it sheathed next to the quiver, but if I can, it appears that Lorien is only armed with few arrows :D.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
KF, I need a GM ruling on wether or not I can store a blade in Efficient Quiver. The description is a bit vague. I believe a longsword would be off the same "general" shape as bow, staff or spear (long, narrow item), but then again, it's a matter of opinion so I want your ruling. The only real difference here is the matter of weight and openly carrying a weapon. If I can't, Lorien will just carry it sheathed next to the quiver, but if I can, it appears that Lorien is only armed with few arrows :D.
Hmm, I'm not really sure based on the items description. However, I think that if it can hold a spear then it should be able to hold a blade. The blade's hand guard couldn't be very wide, however. How wide would a longsword's handguard be? :hmm:

Give me some time to reseach this question some more. I'll try to get back to you by the end of today.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
How wide would a longsword's handguard be? :hmm:

Well, if it's your standard fantasy elven blade, it won't even have a handguard ;). This about what I had in mind for Lorien's blade:
[sblock=Elven Sword]
Hk83a.jpg
[/sblock]

Remove ads