• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell [Kulan] (OOC [Old Thread])

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION], redo your attack roll.

No cover. But your PC is still firing into melee (-4 to attack to be safe). +1 from Lorien's singing.

Scotley

Hero
My turn is coming around and I'm a little lost as to how many Scrags we are facing and where they are. A summary would be most helpful.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
My turn is coming around and I'm a little lost as to how many Scrags we are facing and where they are. A summary would be most helpful.
You have faced a total of 6 juvenile Scrags. There is only one of them left visible. The one on the wharf that Caerth just attacked. Two others lie dead. One on the wharf, near Aureus. The other lies dead on top of the dead body the PCs saw when they first entered the grotto. It's near Lorien.

After each scrag took maximum damage, they either died out of the water or fell back into the water --where they can regenerate. The water is very murky now as the scrags have churned up the silt on the bottom and have bled profusely into it. (The PCs can no longer see the sunken rowboat clearly.) None of the scrags that "died" in the water have resurfaced.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Last Round?:

Phar: 18
Quinn: 17
Lorien: 14
Aureus: 12
Caerth: 12
Scrag: 12

[MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], your action for Phar.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Whoops! I just realized that I forgot to move Caerth down in the order since he readied his action. He know goes after Aureus but before the scrag. It probably won't mater though. :p

Remove ads