Knights of the Old Republic - IC

drothgery

First Post
Serrana Vao, Twi'lek Female Scoundrel 5/Jedi 1, 48/48 HP (no conditions)

Shalimar said:
"I take it you want us to leave as soon as the Glory arrives Master Sunrider?" Jade asks. "Lets go prep the Star Jewel." she directs to Serrana. "The Star Jewel will fit all of us comfortably, if Serrana will consent to be our pilot."

"I suppose I can handle upgrades on our recalcitrant droid friend once we're on the Glory." Serrana says, a little worried. They never let her fly anything unless they thought someone was going to be shooting at them. Not that she intended to let that show.

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
Jade Shesh [Noble 4/Jedi 2] 42/42HP

drothgery said:
"I suppose I can handle upgrades on our recalcitrant droid friend once we're on the Glory." Serrana says, a little worried. They never let her fly anything unless they thought someone was going to be shooting at them. Not that she intended to let that show.

"It's my ship so I'm Captain, and she flies better with two. Your the only other student who knows how to fly, if I were expecting trouble you'd be in the turrets and I'd be doing the flying." Jade tells the Twi'lek girl.

Karl Green

First Post
Talesa said:
When she got the datapad, she scanned through it, looking for information on the biological makeup of the Hiss'agoth, and any out of the ordinary medical information on the species.

[sblock]Taking ten on Use Computer check (15), and getting a 18 on a Knowledge (life sciences) check[/sblock]

[sblock]The Hiss’agoth are a warm-blooded reptilian-like race, with a very high metabolism and are fairly active at all times of the day or night. Their leg muscles are overly developed allowing them to jump great distances and to run faster then most other bipedal creatures. Their eyes seem to have also developed such that they can see into the UV spectrum (low-light vision).[/sblock]

Jade said:
"The Republic wants us to save inter-galactic commerce and shipping, they can't expect that they could do it on the cheap. Once we get there we'll have to put out some feelers to see who is doing what with whom, and who has the sophistication and contacts to get the Hiss'igoth a ship with a nav computer. It costs money to do that type of thing." Jade said unapologetically.

Master Nomi shakes her head “Do not take what I say as a reason to doubt your dedication to the Jedi ideals young Padawan learner. I may have lived here at this training center for 20 years now but I do remember how the Republic works and know that money is also needed at times when dealing with ‘others’. I am simply reminding you to use the utmost discretion. And remember that if the JumpBeacon is destroyed it will do more then disrupt commerce. There are colonies in the Outer Rim and the Expense that rely on regular transport stops to simply survive day to day. Millions could die waiting for the Beacon to be replaced.

Jade said:
" I take it you want us to leave as soon as the Glory arrives Master Sunrider?" Jade asks.

She nods and looks out at the rest of the students “Yes, if there are no other questions you are dismissed to prepare as you see fit. I have every confidence in your abilities you, my Padawans – trust in the Force and in yourselves…

Shalimar

First Post
"I wasn't questioning my dedication master. I just wanted to know that we will have what we need to do the job we are being asked to do. Money is much preferable to leaving a trail of mind tricked people behind us as that'll make others much less willing to deal with us at all." Jade says before walking towards the landing pad with her ship on it and starting to take her through the check list.

drothgery

First Post
Shalimar said:
"I wasn't questioning my dedication master. I just wanted to know that we will have what we need to do the job we are being asked to do. Money is much preferable to leaving a trail of mind tricked people behind us as that'll make others much less willing to deal with us at all." Jade says before walking towards the landing pad with her ship on it and starting to take her through the check list.

"You've got a point there." Serran chimes in. "A few credits can go a long way in making some people talkative."

Falkus

Explorer
Talesa Nell, Miraluka Female Noble 1/Jedi, 45/45 HP (No Conditions)

Talesa rose to her feet, and jumped down off the rock. She faced Nomi, and bowed. "Thank you for trusting us with this assignment, master," she said, bowing slightly. She would meditate on their task until the time came to leave. Talesa had her lightsaber and she had her medical kit, she needed no other equipment.

Karl Green

First Post
Two days later, the young Padawans assemble before the Star Jewel as a message from orbit inform them that the Glory of the Republic has arrived. Master Nomi and one other teacher, Axxl Keq, a Nazzar Knight who arrived at the school about a year ago, are there to see the students off.

Master Nomi looks each of her students in the eyes and then says “Remember your teachings and you will succeed. May the Force be with you”. As the group boards the starship she turns and walks away, while Knight Axxl stands and watches as the ship takes off and heads for orbit…

As the ship makes it too orbit, the Glory slowly comes into view and hails the students “Starship Star Jewel, you are cleared to dock at Bay Two-Yellow

Following these directions the Jewel quickly lands and is secured in the large docking bay. A group of twelve Republic Naval Officers and crew greet them as they debark.

One, a Human female of about 50 standard years, wearing Captain pins steps forward and blows slightly to the group “I am Captain Ardeana Dul-Quinn, commander of the Glory. Welcome aboard young Jedi. We have staterooms prepared for your stay if you wish to use them.

We break orbit in 30 minutes and will be arriving at Bogden JumpStation in two days and from there we will make for the Histogoth out-system and should arrive within 9 hours from the JumpStation. If there is anything you need, Chief Petty Officer Borsk Melan is at your disposal.” to which a smartly dressed Bothan takes two steps forward and salutes you.

The captain then adds “My duties are on the bridge, but after you have settled you may join me or take a tour of the ship as you desire. CRO Melan can show you around

Shalimar

First Post
Jade took the lead in greeting the Republic officers once the Jedi exited her space yacht. "Thank you Captain. I'm Jade Shesh, my companions and I are happy to be working with you on this matter, and we will gladly take you up on your offer of hospitality." the heiress says. "I do have a few questions for you though on this ship and its capabilities, it could be important for the mission if our suspicions are correct. I'll need to now what I...what we have to work with." the blonde says, indicating the other Jedi apprentices with her. Its obvious from her demeanor that she is used to taking charge of a situation, and is quite used to dealing people withh varying degrees of power.

Maeglin

First Post
Elan Xandar Renn, human male jedi 6, HP 68/68 (no conditions)

"After that, Jade, perhaps the Captain can provide us with a private room, where we can all meet and begin to formulate some sort of strategy for our mission," Elan Xandar Renn added.

"I have given much thought to what we must do, but I wish to hear what we all have to say," he added, in a lower tone, meant for his fellow jedi only. "I also hope Arro can join us. His insight into the tactical advantages and disadvantages of our plans will be of great benefit."

Last edited:

ValenarJaeldira

First Post
"Certainly Master Renn. It is pat of my primary function to sit in on strategy meeting and offer tactical insights wherever appropriate. Though, I suspect we sould devise strategy on how to find information rather than on how to wage a full-on assault on the Hiss'agoth people. Mistress Sunider did expessly put seeking a non-violent solution as a primary parameter on our misison."

Remove ads