• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knights of the Old Republic: Last of the Sith (OOC)

As long as it isn't black/white or some other insane colour that doesn't fit lightsabers, that's not a problem in this game. This is still a good three thousand years before the planet with all the crystals that do all the other colours got destroyed.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Brother Shatterstone said:
If your heart is really set on violet I’ll look around for a different color to use. :)
I took violet because that was the color in the picture I choose. I thnk there are enough shades of purple that we should be just fine.

I think you're using plum

I was using this color of purple but I could go with this purple (but it doesn't show up too well on black), or this purple (this was my second choice!) or this purple.

Whichever you want me to have would be fine with me! :) No Worries!

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Brother Shatterstone said:
It doesn't really matter in retospect Skyka will red lightsaber soon anyway. :]
"You were supposed to be the chosen one!!" Oh, wait wrong time period. So, question above remained unanswered. Just want to check so I can change my posts and stuff. :)

Keia

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Keia said:
So, question above remained unanswered. Just want to check so I can change my posts and stuff...

Well, in all honesty, I think you should use sblock for your lightsabers’ color... :D

Admittedly, I'm not really sure what color that is, I'm thinking it’s like a sandy brown, but it wouldn't be a game with you if you weren't sblocking posts. :lol:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads