• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knights of the Old Republic: Last of the Sith (OOC)

Lady Shatterstone said:
What a min... I was under the impression red was for 'bad guys'. So why would Skyka end up with them???

Funnily enough, in this time period, Sith end up with any colour(as most 'Sith' are just fallen Jedi). Though there is one other 'evil' colour beyond red...purple.

Be careful of the ones who chose purple. ;)

BrotherShatterstone said:
Com'on you don't think she would turn without Aerek do you?

Yeah, I'll make sure both of 'em go down together. :p

No, this game isn't slowing to another crawl just after getting life kicked back into it...

But yes, this current semester's coming to an end and therefore I have a paper due at least once a week now, it seems. Just finished up another 10-pager, and I've got an 8-page one due next Wednesday(so more busy early next week/this weekend). Also spent the first half of the day over at the beach visiting the Art College I'll be at starting January.

This is all my heads up to all of you, and my excuse for being slow. I'll post tomorrow(as its Friday and my brain will no longer hurt), and try to keep getting in posts on days where I don't have to write far too much. Oh, and yes, I'll have net access at the college, so this won't die then either. :)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
AMG,

Just realized I don't have any languages on my character sheet. I would think that one is chewed up by my native language, therefore I would need to take Basic (unless it was spoken on my planet of origin), Twi-lek, and Binary.

Let me know if those are okay, or if I just need to learn some at a later point. Also, language suggestions would be great as well. Mine where just taken from his initial limited exposure - however, he did spend time planet-side with Tate, long enough to learn a language or two.

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Brother Shatterstone said:
You don't speak it. You just understand it. (Though I imagine you can write it.)

I can help to answer this though. Skyka got both Sentarrii (her native human dialect) and Basic as free languages.
Yeah, I know on the binary - though maybe I could whistle a lot ;).

Thanks on the native dialect and basic. I think I'll hold the other langauage available or open for suggestions

Keia

Remove ads