Knights of the Old Republic: The Last of the Sith(Master Essenu's Group)

Jei Garu: Nagai Guardian

"I feel likewise, Skyka. But we will not fail in this test."

"And besides," Jei said with a sly grin, trying to lighten the mood, "once this is done we can all let our hair down!"

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Skyka Tarkrak: Human/Female (Force Adept 1/ Jedi Guardian 5)

Thinking upon Jei’s jest a smile slowly spreads across her face and she chuckles lightly Rolling her own ice blue eyes to point to her braided white hair, “We’ll all pass our tests, but not all of us will let our hair down to celebrate.”

Vendetta

First Post
Aalun; Gand Jedi Findsman and Pilot. (Scout 1, Jedi Consular 4, Findsman 1)

"The skills of a Findsman may prove useful on this quest. Aalun could make no other choice but to follow Aalun's Master and serve the whole." Says the Gand when the words of the Padawans fade away as to not interrupt any of his peers.

deadestdai

First Post
Through the speech, through the replies, Bud'd had remained upon her knee's, eyes closed. Though paying full attention to the Master Jedi's, the words of Master Odan-Urr filled her mind.

Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy,
Jedi use their powers to defend and protect, never to attack others,
Jedi respect all life, in any form,
Jedi serve others rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy,
Jedi seek to improve themselves through knowledge and training. - The Jedi Code

To seek these Fallen would serve to prevent them from massing together and starting wars or other harmfull conflicts.
Bringing these Fallen back to the light can only aid the cause of light, bolstering her numbers, therefore spreading more goodness amongst the galaxy.
To slay these Fallen without considering that their redemption could offer more, would possibly deprive the galaxy of much needed love and positive attention.
Helping the Fallen remember the correct ways..... The kindest and unselfish ways, will re-teach them humility, an invaluable quality of a Jedi.
By being a part of these Fallen's redemption, "I" shall be further qualified to aid others in their same and sorry state.

Bud'd thought to her first master, her vanquished friend and knew he would be pleased with her reasoning. She opened her eyes and looked up to Master Nolem. The Force is our ally and it is our duty to stop the blight that has taken root upon the Lightside. I will add my strength to this cause.

And, making sure the Master Jedi had heard her, she once again returned to her contemplations.

Last edited:

A smile slowly found its way onto Master Kanas' face. He nodded to them and said, in a voice the showed he was relieved, "I am glad you all wish to assist in this. You all are very brave to assist. We will leave as soon as possible. Currently we're about a four hour hyperspace jump away from Ossus..." he paused a moment, and all of them noticed how he spoke the name of the lost planet in a strangely nostalgic way, "From there, we will need to move into the former space of the Sith Empire. There are no star charts for that area of the galaxy, so it will be a dangerous guessing game."

Nolem looked over towards Skyka for a moment, "Skyka's homeworld of Rollan is near this area, and I believe it would be good to use Rollan as a starting point for finding a safe hyperspace lane deeper into the area. Perhaps even checking the planet itself...but I believe that it would be best for us to split into two groups. Those of you travelling with Marin, I cannot say where a good starting point would be. It may be a good idea for all of us to examine the star charts of the known systems along this route first."

He then moved over to a console on the wall and brought up a large star chart for them all to look over.

((OOC: For the chart, use this link: http://www.nav-computer.com/galaxymap.html Go to "Galaxy Map". Follow the Perlemian Trade Route out from the Core. That is where we currently are, just beyond the Roche Asteroid Fields. You can see Ossus much farther down the route. The direction to look for moving into "Sith Space" is up from the route once you reach Ossus.))

Last edited by a moderator:

deadestdai said:
*OOC: Toward Zoist?*
((OOC: Yes. Sith Space is the area there, including out towards Yavin, etc. Skyka's homeworld of Rollan(for reference) is right near Rhen Var just off the trade route. An Era Note: None of those planets would actually be ON the map beyond Rhen Var into Sith Space as its unexplored. So no sign of Yavin, Korriban, Elom, etc. Sorry the map's a bit confusing, but its the best resource there is.))

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Skyka Tarkrak: Human/Female (Force Adept 1/ Jedi Guardian 5)

Skyka is opening surprised by her Master words as Skyka didn’t expect to see the forest of Rollan for quite many more years. Recovering quickly while offering a slight smile she replies, “Off course Master Nolem, the people of Rollan owe you a debt that we will never be able to repay. You and my fellow students will be most welcome.”

Jai Garu: Nagai Jedi Guardian

Jei pondered the map for a moment, then looked up at Master Kanas. "Do we have anything to go on? Any last known coordinates? There's a lot of places a to lose yourself out here."

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
Rollan. Skyka's homeworld. She might know what it had been like before the Sith had come there, and after they were gone; Aerek had only seen during. He'd insisted that he was far enough along in his training to be useful, and had won an argument with his Master for the first time in his life. Sometimes he wished that he had not.

On Rollan, he'd he had faced someone weilding the Dark Side of the force in battle for the first time -- and Aerek had no illusions about that fight; he had survived because of little more than luck.

"Where did you steal that lightsaber, boy?" The Sith had said to him. The Sith should have known he was from off-world; humans just didn't get to be his size on a light-gravity world like Rollan. A Republic soldier would have used his blaster; he'd know better than to try an unfamiliar weapon. The only other offworlders on the planet were Jedi or allies of the Sith. And so with one question Aerek had immediately understood that no matter how much power he had, the Sith he faced was a fool who enjoyed taunting his enemies.

And so he'd spent a few passes pretending less skill than he had, attempting to gauge the true skill level of his opponent. And for all his foolishness, it was clear that the man knew how to fight; his experience clearly more than made up for what he lost in size and strength to Aerek. In a fair fight, he would probably lose.

He'd shifted to a more defensive stance, and called upon the Force to help him focus his attacks. He'd had only one chance. He'd taken it. His lightsaber had found a hole in his defenses. And the Sith had died.

His master did not catch up with him until much later; they had been separated, and Nolem had been concentrating on the true Sith Masters on the world -- Aerek had later learned the Sith he faced was just an apprentice, if one farther along than he was.

"I didn't understand what you meant before today, master." He'd said, afterward.

"About what?" The older Jedi had said, though he had had the same conversation with many Padawan over the years.

"When that Sith was taunting me, there was something telling me to give my anger, that it would give me the power I needed to win. That was the Dark Side, wasn't it?"

"One manifestation of it. You didn't give in. There just might be a Jedi burried under all those muscles of yours."

"I hope so, Master."

"Is there anything that connects these fallen Jedi to Rollan, or are we just taking a shot in the dark?" Aerek asked. He'd been strangely serious since this discussion started; normally he'd join in any levity, no matter how inapproriate the context, but for some reason he just couldn't find the way to today.

Last edited:

Remove ads