Knights of the Old Republic: The Last of the Sith(Master Essenu's Group)

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Barrick studies the map, thinking silently to himself about all the new species - and unknown dangers - that could be in that big blank space on the map. He nods his agreement, the fronds underneath his jowls swaying. "I will join the party on Rollan," he says in his species' blubbery-accented Basic, continuing to study the map. He turns to Skyka. "What is Rollan like?"

Master Kanas looked to Aerek with a shrug, "There is little to connect anything at this point. However, Marin's...Marin's brother was with us on Rollan when we drove the Sith away. He at least knows that the planet exists. Beyond that..." he trailed off, glancing to the Nagai, Jei, and smiled slightly, "There is little else to go on. We do know there are many planets in that area, but have never risked an exploration. With the Sith all but gone, it should be at least somewhat safer. There is one other planet charted. Rhen Var...an ice world. Another on the border of Sith Space and once a Sith stronghold...it is possible that clues may lie on both of those worlds to lead a search deeper into the area."

Vendetta

First Post
"Master, would there be any preperations Aalun should make for this trip?" The Gand asks after studying the map, though somewhat familiar with the area as his own homeworld was not too far away, just past the Cronese Mandate. His features are hard to read and his voice strange and clipped, being that most of his kind cannot physically speak basic, but he gives a slight, respectful bow as he addresses his master.

Insight

Adventurer
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Master Kanas looked to Aerek with a shrug, "There is little to connect anything at this point. However, Marin's...Marin's brother was with us on Rollan when we drove the Sith away. He at least knows that the planet exists. Beyond that..." he trailed off, glancing to the Nagai, Jei, and smiled slightly, "There is little else to go on. We do know there are many planets in that area, but have never risked an exploration. With the Sith all but gone, it should be at least somewhat safer. There is one other planet charted. Rhen Var...an ice world. Another on the border of Sith Space and once a Sith stronghold...it is possible that clues may lie on both of those worlds to lead a search deeper into the area."

Urcala looked on to the rest of the Padawan. "At least we have this much to go on," she said. "I would have wished to travel to some more... inhabited planets. My skills are far more useful when I can speak with suspects and witnesses, but I go where I am needed."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Skyka Tarkrak: Human/Female (Force Adept 1/ Jedi Guardian 5)

Distracted slightly by the conversations going on around them Skyka leans in slightly closer to Barrick, obviously not wanting to interrupt the discussion going on around them, before replying to him, “From what I understand of your homeworld they are about polar opposites… Rollan is a low gravity mountainous planet, and where your Homeworld is covered in oceans Rollan is covered in a nearly unending forest. The Sentarrii, my people, populate very little of the planet and we have no form of central government and are instead ruled at a tribe level. The only exception of this rule is the White Witches, whom I also belong too. They are a group of force powered women whom function a lot like the Jedi as they protect my people but also protect Rollan from outside interest and it was they who battled the Sith. When the Sith where finally done the damage was server, I imagine the scares on Rollan are still visible but it also makes a great place to hide as most of the planet is left unexplored.”

Last edited:

Jei Garu

Insight said:
"I would have wished to travel to some more... inhabited planets. My skills are far more useful when I can speak with suspects and witnesses, but I go where I am needed."

"I dunno, maybe we should check out this ice planet... Rhen Var. At least you won't have to worry about going snowblind. And once Shombay hits the ground, it'll flush out any sentients with a sense of smell. You can interrogate them."

"Unless of course you'd rather jump straight into that Sith stronghold..." he grinned, half hoping she would.

Last edited:

deadestdai

First Post
Bud'd frowned at Urcala's words and Jei's reply. She felt they were rash and lacked the control a Jedi should maintain.

We will go where we are bidden. It is not for us to try to guess our master's intent in this matter unless they ask us so. Master Kanas needs our focused attention in this most serious matter, not tomfoolery or joking. We are not dealing with Squex-pigs here, we are searching to retrieve one of our own who may be lost.... Lost to the deepest depths of darkness.

It wasn't until she had finished her admonishment that she opened her eyes and finally (And gracefully) stood.

"Aalun, the best way for all of you to prepare is to prepare your minds," Master Kanas said, looking at the blank section across the map. He looked as if he was about to say something else, but instead looked to the map with more focus, "Before the end of the war, a thousand Jedi raided a forest covered moon somewhere in Sith space. Our maps never have recieved the data on where it was...I feel that that place is important in our search, though I know not why or how to find it."

All of the apprentices soon heard movement, and they turned to see that Marin had returned, looking calm and emotionless. Her head turned towards Jei, and a small smile crept onto her face, "Sometimes, levity is required. But know when to keep it in check," pausing, she stepped over towards the map and spoke again, an icy calm in her voice, "Urcala, we know little of these planets. I believe we should hope for uninhabited worlds, for if we find a planet with its own population, there are likely to be at least remnants of the Sith there."

drothgery

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
"Aalun, the best way for all of you to prepare is to prepare your minds," Master Kanas said, looking at the blank section across the map. He looked as if he was about to say something else, but instead looked to the map with more focus, "Before the end of the war, a thousand Jedi raided a forest covered moon somewhere in Sith space. Our maps never have recieved the data on where it was...I feel that that place is important in our search, though I know not why or how to find it."
"A thousand Jedi, and none of them were ever seen again?" Aerek asked. "It seems unlikely that that many Jedi would all be killed, captured, or turned to the Dark Side, no matter what they faced."

drothgery said:
"A thousand Jedi, and none of them were ever seen again?" Aerek asked. "It seems unlikely that that many Jedi would all be killed, captured, or turned to the Dark Side, no matter what they faced."
"No, Aerek, they did return. If they hadn't, I believe the war would have ended much differently," Master Kanas waved a hand vaguely, "However the star charts to many ships have still yet to be updated with the information they had. Our two ships are included in those without the information. I did what I could to get a hold of it before arriving here, but I could not."

Remove ads