Knights of the Old Republic: The Last of the Sith(Master Essenu's Group)

drothgery

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Hoping to end the subject a small delicate hand extends upwards, almost its full reach, towards Aerek’s shoulder with a soft friendly touch, her eyes carry a sort of playfulness that few others see, “Now tell me again how you managed to get so big with such horrible cooking?”
"We normally don't let Lysa near the kitchen. She said that she wanted to surprise us. And I figured just maybe she'd learned something; she'd been away from home nearly as long as I had." Aerek said. "Dad usually cooks. And Daved couldn't get leave; he was on the other side of the galaxy at the time, but he says he's going to open a restraunt when he gets out, and he really could pull it off."

[Daved is Aerek's brother, an infantry officer who looks to be about the same size as Aerek in the family holograms you've seen.]

Last edited:

deadestdai

First Post
Bud'd soundlessly gives her master a prim nod and offers the same to Master Essenu, hands clasped before her, turns to leave then spins on her heel suddenly and cocks her head to the side.

I am a little unsure Master Essenu, regarding your brother. Taking a shallow breath, she continues. If he has fallen to the darkness, what would you suggest the course that we take should be? It is rare that one among so many would succumb to the darkside alone and there will be other who have suffered his very fate. Redemption is unlikely within a captured soul if that soul rejects that chance. This is no "mere" Jedi Knight we seek to apprehend - this is your brother, your blood. Are you prepared to allow us to take his life should the situation demand? The Twi-lek clasps her hands behind her back, no hint of mockery or doubt as to the master's intentions show upon her face, merely a quizzical expression reflecting her honest desire to act appropriately during her mission. Afterall, one who has lain with the shadows cannot rejoin with the Force after that being has expired - an unfortunate end.

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Skyka Tarkrak: Human/Female (Force Adept 1/ Jedi Guardian 5)

Feeling like she of the hook Skyka cannot help but feel a mixture of relief and guilt but she tries to hide the emotions behind a small smile as she replies, “Well then may the force be with him in that endeavor.” She hesitates for a second not wanting to seem rude by ending the conversation, “So…? You must have known Master Marin’s brother… Do you think he would have returned to Rollan on his own accord?”

Last edited:

Marin looked to the Twi'lek and simply nodded, "If he is found, and he has fallen, then all effort must be taken to bring him back. If not, then he will have to be killed...for his own good," she paused a moment, looking up slightly and then back, "The reason Master Kanas will go to Rollan is because it would be dangerous for me to go. I am strong, yes, but I would be too close to the situation to act rationally."

Master Kanas nodded and stepped over towards Aalun, though he spoke to the entire group that was left, "I'll prepare some bios and brief information on the Jedi we are looking for. Master Essenu will do the same for her apprentices, and we will both get them to you before our arrival at our seperate destinations."

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Barrick nods. "I certainly hope it does not come to that juncture, Mistress Essenu, though I admire your courage in facing what may need be done." A smile passes over him. "Thank you, Master Kanas," he says after the elder Jedi speaks.

drothgery

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Feeling like she of the hook Skyka cannot help but feel a mixture of relief and guilt but she tries to hide the emotions behind a small smile as she replies, “Well then may the force be with him in that endeavor.” She hesitates for a second not wanting to seem rude by ending the conversation, “So…? You must have known Master Marin’s brother… Do you think he would have returned to Rollan on his own accord?”
"I never actually met him." Aerek answers. "Things were pretty confusing then; the only Jedi I could tell you was there with any certainty is Master Nolem."

[Just reacting to GM commentary here; I'm fine with hitting hyperspace.]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Skyka Tarkrak: Human/Female (Force Adept 1/ Jedi Guardian 5)

Skyka gives a half frown as she looks slight distant, her thoughts obviously occupied Rollan’s occupation, “Yes… It was a confusing time and we more worrisome concerns to contend with than the name of a fellow ally.”

OOC: Yeah, I know... I didn’t mean to set you up for failure like that… :heh: Just to confirm: I’m ready.

deadestdai

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Marin looked to the Twi'lek and simply nodded, "If he is found, and he has fallen, then all effort must be taken to bring him back. If not, then he will have to be killed...for his own good," she paused a moment, looking up slightly and then back, "The reason Master Kanas will go to Rollan is because it would be dangerous for me to go. I am strong, yes, but I would be too close to the situation to act rationally."

Trying her best to keep her calm and neutral composure despite feeling the merest hint of sadness at the woman's words, the young Twi-lek again bows to the Masters in turn and leaves to check her console on Master Kanas' ship and make sure the ship's systems were ready for the journey.

The Goblin King

First Post
Clasping his hands behind his back Shombay waits patiently. Occassionally glanceing out the window at space.

((OOC: am I on the right ship?))

Last edited:

Remove ads