• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knights of the Zodiac [4e](Recruiting, brainstorming)

Theroc

First Post
Yes, but take in consideration that these guys can breake mountains with their fists. What do you need a weapon for in that case? As I say, non the less, there are knights who use weapons.

I see the point, my point was dealing with the appearance, but it's no big deal.

Theroc

First Post
WiP.

[sblock=Character sheet]Nyseos, level 1
Human, Dragon Knight
Background:

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 14, Dex 12, Int 8, Wis 16, Cha 10.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 16, Con 14, Dex 12, Int 8, Wis 16, Cha 10.

AC: 19 Fort: 16 Reflex: 13 Will: 15
HP: 29 Surges: 11 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
Endurance +6, Perception +10, Insight +8, Athletics +8

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +1, Heal +3, Bluff , Intimidate, Dungeoneering +3, History -1, Diplomacy , Nature +3, Arcana -1, Religion -1, Stealth +1, Streetwise, Thievery +1

FEATS
Human: Weapon Proficiency: Bastard Sword (+3 proficiency on attacks, 1d10 damage, versatile Counts as heavy blade for feats)
Level 1: Shield Push

Power Source benefits:
Dragon’s reflexes
You gain a bonus to opportunity attacks equal to your Wisdom modifier. An enemy struck by your opportunity attack stops moving, if a move provoked the attack. If it still has actions remaining, it can use them to resume moving.

Dragon’s Shield
You can use the indestructible shield of the dragon and all your offensive power to avoid incoming blows. While sustaining the stance, you gain a +2 AC and +1 to Fort and Reflexes. Additionally you can attempt to parry any physical attack, either close or ranged. Roll a basic melee attack and reduce that amount to the attacker’s roll. You can use an action point to parry an additional attack. You can’t reflect magical attacks. While in Turtle’s Shelter Stance, you can’t perform offensive actions, and you move at half your speed. Take the Shield stance takes a minor action, and you must sustain it with a minor action each round you want to keep the stance

Dragon’s Watchful eye.
Every time you attack an enemy, whether the attack hits or misses, you can choose to mark that target. The mark lasts until the end of your next turn. While a target is marked, it takes a –2 penalty to attack rolls for any attack that doesn’t include you as a target. A creature can be subject to only one mark at a time. A new mark supersedes a mark that was already in place. In addition, whenever an enemy marked by you is adjacent to you and shifts or makes an attack that does not include you, you can make a melee basic attack against that enemy as an immediate interrupt.

Racial Benefits:
Bonus At-Will Power: You know one extra at-will power from your class.
Bonus Feat: You gain a bonus feat at 1st level. You must meet the feat’s prerequisites.
Bonus Skill: You gain training in one additional skill from your class skill list.
Human Defense Bonuses: +1 to Fortitude, Reflex, and Will defenses.

POWERS
Dragon Knight at-will 1: Rozan Dragon's Fury
Dragon Knight at-will 1: Rising Dragon of Rozan
Dragon Knight at-will 1: Flight of the Dragon
Dragon Knight encounter 1: Last Dragon
Dragon Knight daily 1: The Thousand Dragons of Rozan

ITEMS
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sure Rangerjohn.

WD: I was going to say you something but you posted first: I was going to stat up the wolf and or the chameleon using a druid template. Since I know how much do you like druids I was thinking that perhaps you wanted to switch?

Walking Dad

First Post
Sure Rangerjohn.

WD: I was going to say you something but you posted first: I was going to stat up the wolf and or the chameleon using a druid template. Since I know how much do you like druids I was thinking that perhaps you wanted to switch?
If you would make it based on the swarm druid... :( I just wanted to say I would bow out in favor of your Avatar game. But now... :)

Remove ads