[Kobold] Hatchling #157 OOC discussion

Krug

Newshound
Diirk, if you're here, I've already processed your move for round 1, so looks like Taden will have to face the toad himself. :)

Krug

Newshound
Ok.. you guys are at 2nd level. Congrats! So that means you're going to be harder to kill.. ;)

HP will be determined by half your hit dice +1. (eg: D4 = 3 HP, D6=4 HP, D8 = 5 HP, D10 = 6, D12=7)

You'll be considered to be at your new level after 8 hours rest.

Last edited:

The Baron

First Post
My familiar? Why don't you check out the IC thread. :uhoh:

I figured you guys probably wouldn't notice him, seeing as he has +14 to his hide check. He's a little shy. :D

As for how things are going, I'm having a blast! Thanks for making my first PbP very enjoyable.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
All I know is that he's a dark blot. Unless you've managed to grant sentience to an ink blot, I'm rather at a loss. Or it could be a mouse I suppose...

Anyways, I'm all leveled up. Hit points added, my one skill point distributed, bab added, attacks changed, and new fighter feat chosen. Weapon Focus (flail) seems appropriate, being that I've gotten a lot more use out of that than the hand cannon.

The Baron

First Post
Oh, and thanks for the extra spell options! I think I might just go with Chill Touch for my next level so I can dish out some better damage should something get close to me. Oh, and thanks for the swapping option earlier too. I'll let ya know soon.

And should we just update the character sheet that's already in the Rogue's Gallery? (sorry, still new at this stuff)

Note to self: Prepare Create Water for cleaning...

I can't believe that thing ATE poor little Taden. He's just a coward! Cowards don't taste good!...amazing he lived, though. Have him leveled tommorrow :)

Remove ads