[Kobold] Hatchling #157 OOC discussion

Krug

Newshound
Whoa you work fast. Yeap Weapon Focus (Flail) sounds like a good fit.

Yeah just change the character in RG, that's fine. But do post here that you've done so.

For religion, your tribe worships an Eight-headed dragon called Tyamat. Not quite Tiamat, though the heads are coloured differently and (naturally) she isnt' considered evil. More details about that later.

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
Another thread I am going to add to my list of threads I will think of when people start going on about how dnd is so linear and two dimensional (is that even possible?) and yadda yadda yadda. Then I smile secretly, which irritates them no end, and say nothing. Why bother?

The character intra-action is beautiful, but I do have a special spot in my heart for the coward and his rather contemptuious familier.

Anyway, enough to say, love your work.

Diirk

First Post
Updated char. Having a ton of fun with this, it seems to be moving at a relatively fast pace and the characters are all... interesting ;)

Krug said:
For religion, your tribe worships an Eight-headed dragon called Tyamat. Not quite Tiamat, though the heads are coloured differently and (naturally) she isnt' considered evil. More details about that later.

...of which Taden does not trust the Green head, thinking the Blue one should eat it when it isn't looking...;)

doghead said:
The character intra-action is beautiful, but I do have a special spot in my heart for the coward and his rather contemptuious familier.

Taden Fan Club Member #000(Or maybe Target...)

Don't worry, he'll likely be in many near death situations as that seems to be what evil Krug has planned...

Honestly though, I think all the characters are just great. I'm actually kind of surprised how fast this is moving, too. Heh, and I'm worried about my own games because Krug is doing such a great job with this one...I don't think enough praise can be given here. :)

p.s. That's only partially sucking up, 99.9% of its honest and not trying to get better treatment for the aventurers and Taden!! ;)

The Baron

First Post
Jst so ya know, I leveled up.

Added BAB, Save, 2 SPs, 0-level spell (mage hand), spells per day, 5 hp (thank you con bonus!)... and I think that's it. Remind me if I'm missing something.

Remove ads