D&D General Kobold Press Tome of the Valiant Game Master's Guide ks signup

darjr

I crit!
Not many details yet. Looking forward to finding out more.

Take your table to all new levels of play with the Tales of the Valiant Game Master's Guide, the ultimate guide to going beyond the basics asa Game Master! From advanced social rules to the industry's best advice on worldbuilding, this Game Master's Guide has the complete set of core tools and advanced options!

IMG_8935.jpeg

Last edited:

Reynard

Legend
Could be more like a deep dive on how to run games too. Immediately actionable advice, maybe. I hope so anyway.
I still prefer that games have solid starter sets and rulebooks not be written for novices. Obviously that probably isn't the most profitable route, but I feel like you don't need "newbie stuff" for very long and the value of rulebooks aimed at newcomers drops rapidly.

I still prefer that games have solid starter sets and rulebooks not be written for novices. Obviously that probably isn't the most profitable route, but I feel like you don't need "newbie stuff" for very long and the value of rulebooks aimed at newcomers drops rapidly.
It's cheaper then hiring GMs to run open games that teach people how to play???

darjr

I crit!
I wouldn't count a starter set out yet. Could still be one in the works. Though being so close to 5e they do benefit from what WotC has done, even just recently.

Remove ads