Kickstarter [Kobold Press] Valiant Friday: Kickstarter Countdown

That doesn't mean that their rule system can be used with the 5e rule system. Each of these has a game systems, and modules (or macros)......and you can't mix and match game systems (though most macros and modules can cross game systems).
Oh, my apologies. I don't use any digital platform for RPGs, so my ignorance is showing here.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Oh, my apologies. I don't use any digital platform for RPGs, so my ignorance is showing here.
No issue at all. Even those that use them don't fully understand this distinction. I'm hopeful, and also, it isn't HARD to bring monsters in, but PC stuff is not easy. Plus, my players are so used to dndbeyond at this point, no idea if any of us could even make a PC from a book right now (exaggeration, I think).

Marc Radle

Legend
Great questions about VTT!
Unfortunately I play exclusively at the table (I've literally never played online in any way, shape or form) so I can't answer this.

BUT I can say Kobold Press has folks dedicated to the VTT / online play aspect of Tales of the Valiant, so chances are what you are asking about is something that is, as the very least, being looked into!

My best advice is to back and then ask your questions in the comments section - the Kobolds are VERY responsive and I'm sure you'll get an answer :)

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Great questions about VTT!
Unfortunately I play exclusively at the table (I've literally never played online in any way, shape or form) so I can't answer this.

BUT I can say Kobold Press has folks dedicated to the VTT / online play aspect of Tales of the Valiant, so chances are what you are asking about is something that is, as the very least, being looked into!

My best advice is to back and then ask your questions in the comments section - the Kobolds are VERY responsive and I'm sure you'll get an answer :)
I'm backing, and I'll ask.

Remove ads