[Koboldquest] Delivering the Calzone

Lefferts

First Post
Zort takes the second spot in the order. He wants to be up front to keep an eye on things, but he doesn't know how to get back to the caves.

Krug

Newshound
Serk sighs as she goes to the front. "But I-I-I can provide healing!" One of the other kobolds shoves her forward and she digs out her map and you hear her mouthing a prayer to get the group home swiftly before your goods turn cold.

Miki tries to ride the cow. He takes a jump and manages to make it astride the cow. The cow seems annoyed but doesn't appear to shake him off. It periodically falls behind the rest of the party to sniff at a patch of weeds or flowers, and is quite resistant to any of Miki's commands to keep up the pace.

Krug

Newshound
As the party makes its way, the hills roll away. The morning air is crisp and clean, and you can't help but feel refreshed.

Two hours after leaving Gandrew's house and on a path that should bring them close to the forest, Kadan and Zort start hearing humanoid voices about 80' away from them,accompanied with the clinking of armor. The group sounds like it's about to crest the hill and be in sight shortly. Lok-Nar also notes a change in the air. Serk stops as well. "Someone ahead... we should hide!"

There are ample bushes and trees for cover around.

As you all halt to hear, the voices sound humanoidish. You can just make out the words. "So this baker... makes the most wonderful baked goods. I tell you this will just be a short detour, Sir." Another authoratitive voice responds, "It certainly better be Rothmus! You are supposed to be our scout, and all you seem to lead us towards is FOOD."

Betsy's (the cow) cowbell tinkles softly.

Remove ads