• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Koukonsögur - Saga of the Trollfed Aerie - OOC

pathfinderq1

First Post
Looks like we're waiting on me, and on [MENTION=6676989]GROMkill[/MENTION], if he is still interested. [MENTION=79628]twilsemail[/MENTION] has posted a character in this thread, but not in the RG.

So far:
1. Dragonborn blackguard
2. Deva invoker
3. Human rogue
4. Human hexblade
5. Tiefling warlord

Gromkill was thinking fighter or arcane caster, from the initial post, but nothing since. I've been swamped today, but have a mostly clear weekend ahead- probably looking at e-Ranger (hunter), since we are quite thin for ranged attacks so far. Possibly Wizard, or Fighter- I'll see how things shake out when I put together full sheets.

Cor Azer

First Post
Daigon, Satoshi Okudaira, Skötkonung Kjula are in the Characters thread in the Rogues Gallery forum. Olaf the Mean and Skaldi the Tallest are posted here (could they get reposted in the Characters thread?)

I think we're just waiting on GROMkill and pathfinderq1, who has apparently typed his summary of this while I typed mine...

Someone

Adventurer
we are quite thin for ranged attacks so far.

I built Kjula with the idea of moving and hiding behind the merest scrap of cover (which the Cunning Sneak rogue trait allows) and using shuriken or throwing daggers for combat advantage, which sounds very ninja-like; if that can't work for whatever reason I still can go melee and hope nobody decides to crush me.

pathfinderq1

First Post
In the absence of further input, I'm going to focus on ranged control- I'll keep my melee-oriented concepts in reserve. At this point, I have two possible ideas:

1. Kadlin Ragnarsdottir, "Goatlegs". Human female e-Ranger (hunter), MC-Warlord. Born and raised in the mountainous terrain around Kjur Peak and Durel-dor-shima- her family makes most of their income from raising goats (including some of the specially-trained goats which bring supplies up and down the mountain). They also act as mountain guides, and as guardians against the drakes, wolves and other creatures which haunt the area. Kadlin is a scrappy tomboy, a skilled climber, tracker and archer.

2. 'Blind Bera'. Human (elan) female, hybrid Psion/Wizard. Named for her featureless white eyes (which do not, in fact, hinder her sight), Bera was found in the forest around Kawasiddr several years ago- while she appeared full grown, she knew nothing of her past. She was taken in by the folk of the forest town, and proved to be endlessly curious about scholarly matters. She has studied since that day, and has developed certain arcane gifts as well as a deep well of knowledge. All attempts to divine her past, however, have failed- most of Kawasiddr's residents assume she was created or deposited there by the fey powers which lurk in the woods. She has finally decided to leave the forest, to seek answers to her many questions. Bera is a classic 'mysterious scholar' type, and will probably MC with Bard at some point for further knowedge-ness.

So- if you have a vote, now is the time.

Pentius

First Post
Ballad of Satoshi's first attempt on the Bridge:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLJf9qJHR3E]Little Lion Man[/ame]

Remove ads