• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

kSIllustrations update

KSIllustrations

First Post
Arrr you scurvy dogs!

I have just complete a private project of my own. I detailed out a 70' sloop and I mean detailed. I have done seven black and white illustrations and eight pages of text just to descibe how this ship looks and sails. For all of you gamers that are frustrated wondering if your half giant and his/her elephant mount can fit on a ship without sinking it... wonder no longer.

This module contains:

A black and white painting on the cover (the same as the color in my gallery)
A 3/4 exterior view and a 3/4 interior view (just like what I have done for AEG's 7th Sea rpg.)
A side view cutaway
A 1 square = 5' main deck plan with cannons
A 1 square = 5' main deck plan without cannon
A 1 square = 5' officers cabins and hold

Plus! 4 easy to use charts and ship specifications, and accompanying text that explains it all.

All for just $5.00 (+2.50 s/h)

Plus to ring in 2003 I have lowered prices on my site. And available to this list: for a limited time (March) Buy two of the same price get a third (of the same value)for free.

Happy New Year :D

Kevin Sanborn

www.ksillustrations.com

Liquide

DEX: 4
Not to be mean or anything, but this is not the right forum to sell stuff in :) (selling and press-releases goes better in d20 Publishers).

But cool stuff in any case :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads