• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Bard's Gate PbP Campaign (IC) [Game Cancelled]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Shrough came upon an unusual scene. The halfling was there. He was more excited than normal. There were two obvious adventurers standing in front of Wilie. They looked like they could handle themselves if a fight broke out. What was unusual was that one was a tiefling while the other was one of his kind. Another gray elf! Here in Bard's Gate! What were the chances?

"Hey there friend," the halfling notices Shrough and calls him over. "You're not going to believe it. There here! Hmm, I can't remember if I told you last week or not. I got this cryptic note that told me eight heroes were coming to see me. That all has been arranged for the wealth that is supposed to be waiting for them. And here two of them are! What a great day this is turning out to be!"

To the other gray elf Shrough gives a polite bow of his head then gives his attention to the Halfling, "Good sir, it seems you remember me. If I am correct, I must ask, Would your name be Willie?" He produces his note.

His demeanor is polite and unassuming.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I had a friend get contacted by our mysterious benefactor who was ordered to pass a note on to me. Rather cloak and dagger, I would say."

Remove ads