• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
In these posts I’m going over the potions Tuck found. Honestly I don’t know what happened to them all; if it hasn’t been said to being given to a PC or NPC, it’s still in Tuck’s possessions.
I'm going through the OOC thread. I've figured out most of them, and who has used what. I'll make note of everything in the new treasure list I'm making for this encounter.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Reminder that Oakfirst is giving the Exemplars a deal when you guys choose to sell items. He'll get you 60% of an items value instead of the standard 50%. You have to go through the Elites, however. Since the barracks in Old City is suspect, you'll have to make a trip to the Military District to get the deal.

Also, you'll want to invest in some pearls for identify spells. I'm not going to have you hunt through all the markets, however. Vinny should be able to get what the group need in the Wizard District. You can choose to try to hunt for deals from gem merchants elsewhere in the city but that will take more than 12 hours.

Of course, like before, you can use Spellcraft to identify certain items. I'm not going to make you roll for all the potions.

EDIT: The PCs would need at least 20 white pearls work 100 gp each. Or, if you can get a NPC with Analyze Dweomer (which lasts 1 round/level), a ruby or sapphire worth at least 1,500 gp.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
New captured coins and gems from the enemy...

New Coins and Gems.png

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
For the new treasure list, I'm assuming you guys want to loot everything you can carry from the candle shop and the warehouse. Art objects, candles (alchemical and mundane), and salvage (plates, bowls, etc.). The disguises found in the warehouse must go to the guards as evidence, however.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Alchemical items in the Candle Shop: focusing candles (bundle of 3) [x2] and a restful candle.
Alchemical items in the Warehouse: Alchemists fire (flasks) [x2] and a screaming flask.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Alchemical items in the Candle Shop: focusing candles (bundle of 3) [x2] and a restful candle.
Alchemical items in the Warehouse: Alchemists fire (flasks) [x2] and a screaming flask.

Almost forgot, the reward for The Butcher is 8,000 gp if he was brought in alive, but only 4,000 gp with him dead.
Tuck would like at least one of those alchemists fire flasks, befitting his tactics.

Also, apart from claiming the Butcher's bounty, I'm thinking about a way to destroy the body. Based on what he said before he died, I'm not convinced he'll stay dead and Tuck would like to avoid a drama at the city morgue. :p Please let me know if I'm being too dark, but how about acid? (With the approval of the officials, of course.)

Remove ads