Kulan: Knightfall's Crisis in Bluffside Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Tellerian Hawke, it is Big Tim's turn for round 8. If you still want Tim to move and attack like we discussed on FB messenger, then you need to know that Falen is now 20 feet west of his previous location. That puts him 10 feet below the living altar.

Tim will have to move past Falen to be able to reach the cleric with your rolled attack... which was a miss, if I'm remembering correctly.

Anyway, I need to get ready to go to physio. I won't be able to post again until later.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is the updated battle map to just before Tim's action.

Portal Room Fight2-Rnd7-End-Rnd8-Start.png

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Akos has one dispel, but it is 7th level caster level on 10th level character...
I don't think we should flee even if we have to fight other loyalists (but of course, I'm not in melee and hurt)

If we leave powerful cleric alive, he can a) scry us b) use other spells to harass us and c) keep helping Waldo and d) they can restore the portal somehow maybe even without genie if they can drain other outsiders...we don't know.

Akos has one dispel, but it is 7th level caster level on 10th level character...
I don't think we should flee even if we have to fight other loyalists (but of course, I'm not in melee and hurt)

If we leave powerful cleric alive, he can a) scry us b) use other spells to harass us and c) keep helping Waldo and d) they can restore the portal somehow maybe even without genie if they can drain other outsiders...we don't know.
I agree. It looks like Falen misunderstood the Altar. It’s too bad we didn’t push our advantage but it’s not too late to regroup and finish this

Last edited:

Remove ads