L2: The Dragon's Maw (Erekose13 judging)

corcio

First Post
knowing that the group must press on with their journey. and seeing as how they have traveled many miles to this point. kermis can honestly think of no other course of action than to jump into the hole and explore it further.

"KERMIS GO IN HOLE" he yells to the group and jumps in heedlessly of any danger he may face at the bottom

JonnyFive

First Post
Throran gives a sigh as he watches the clearly insane human jump into the hole heedless of the dangers that may lurk there. "After you Barbaros." Throran says while watching the thief.

Manzanita

First Post
Simply leaping into the hole is pretty much certain death. It is quite deep and dark. I believe bringing rope was discussed early on by the party. It's the sort of hole one would need to rapell down. You can restate your actions if you wish. (i.e. "I grab the impulsive barbarian by the shoulder and...")

Manzanita

First Post
OK. This game really sucks. I think we need to put it out of its misery. Any objection to my writing up a lame ending and sending you guys back to the Red Dragon Inn?

JonnyFive

First Post
as it is seemingly dead, i have no objections. seeing as it is only Throran and Kermis here, and Throran would let the 'lesser races' kill them off due to their own stupidity.... ah well i hope kermis is ok :p

corcio

First Post
sigh. if it is indeed a doomed game then kermis will gladly return to the red dragon inn.
though i sincerly hoped i would find more adventure out here

if youre planning on writting a cheesy ending..please include giant eagles that fly me out of harms way right at the end of the movie....err adventure

Manzanita

First Post
Cheesy ending to senerio:

Kermis is kept from leaping headlong into the black hole by his concerned companions. Fortunately rope was brought. The team carefully ties the rope and is able to repel down the side. Barbaras continues to cooperate with the group, telling them how to bypass the traps and find the shiney things, on the condition that he is set free afterwards to continue his life in the wilderness. The party eventually agrees to this. They find the sought-after treasures and return to town, leaving Barbaras in his desolate home.

After collecting the rewards, the group catches the next boat back to Orussus.

OK. Now let me figure out XPs...

Manzanita

First Post
XP rewards:

Defeat of krenshar (CR1). 75 XPs each to Throran & Kermis (the only two posting during that battle)

Time spent: 12/20 to 01/20: 50 to Merlis, Throran, Kermis, 100 to Valen
to 02/20: same
to 03/20: 50 to Merlis, Throran & Kermis
to 04/20: 50 to Throran and Kermis.

XP totals:
275 XPs to Throran and Kermis
200 XPs to Valen
150 XPs to Merlis

Treasure:
1000 gps gained for return of medalion to Joseph Graner.

Only two characters are assumed to have been a part of the final return. Thus Throran and Kermis can pocket 500 gps.

Sorry; it's a poor take for the time your PCs spent. But let's be honest, there wasn't a lot of posting. I didn't feel I could get it going again. Best of luck with your future gaming at LEW! Remember to link this post to your CS, listing your reward.

Remove ads